Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn is Firm: Wilder Doesn't Deserve 50-50 For Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Wilder has had 40+ fights and his fans aren't wanting more, they're defending his ridiculous demands.
    In his last two fights, Wilder fought the guy nobody wanted to fight in Ortiz. And he fought a guy that has just as good, if not a better claim to the lineal/legitimate heavyweight title as AJ. That’s not too bad if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      325k and 500k.

thats only a difference of 125k

but you making it seem like theres so much disparity

fuggin clown ass
      Wilder was fighting the 2nd most popular HW in the sport. Mayweather was fighting Andre ****ing Berto.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        In his last two fights, Wilder fought the guy nobody wanted to fight in Ortiz. And he fought a guy that has just as good, if not a better claim to the lineal/legitimate heavyweight title as AJ. That’s not too bad if you ask me.
        Wilder fought an old HW that has never proven to be a top HW and a HW coming back from a long lay off and a loss of 100+ lbs.

Comment

Joshua and Fury aready draw in the UK which makes them bigger draws. All those fighters you mentioned were PPV stars, Wilder isn't.

Mayweather was B side for Oscar and took a 30% split
          Manny was B side for Oscar and took a lesser split
          Canelo was B side for Mayweather and took a lesser split

See what happened? They took less against the A side to gain more. Why isn't Wilder willing to? The duck knows he can't win, that's why.
          Don’t know if you’ve heard. Fury signed with Arum. That means he isn’t fighting anybody with a pulse anytime soon.

Canelo took 49% against Cotto. Cotto was a star. But he wasn’t a Canelo level star. Just saying

Comment

Joshua and Fury aready draw in the UK which makes them bigger draws. All those fighters you mentioned were PPV stars, Wilder isn't.

Mayweather was B side for Oscar and took a 30% split
            Manny was B side for Oscar and took a lesser split
            Canelo was B side for Mayweather and took a lesser split

See what happened? They took less against the A side to gain more. Why isn't Wilder willing to? The duck knows he can't win, that's why.
            So taking 45% of pot is a lesser split or am I doing my math wrong? Wilder saying he wants 50% offer him 45% we know wilder shouldn’t get 50%, yea they draws in u.k but this fight won’t happen in u.k and it’s reasons it won’t and all has to do with the money it can make in the states Hearn and dazn knows this which is why they now trying to build Joshua profile over here

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              So taking 45% of pot is a lesser split or am I doing my math wrong? Wilder saying he wants 50% offer him 45% we know wilder shouldn’t get 50%, yea they draws in u.k but this fight won’t happen in u.k and it’s reasons it won’t and all has to do with the money it can make in the states Hearn and dazn knows this which is why they now trying to build Joshua profile over here
              Again with Joshua having to. How about Wilder ask for 45%? He doesn't deserve that but he might get lucky.

Comment

Wilder fought an old HW that has never proven to be a top HW and a HW coming back from a long lay off and a loss of 100+ lbs.
                AJ had a chance to fight Ortiz. Why didn’t he???

I don’t know about Fury’s Jenny Craig plan. But I do know he fought three months before the Wilder fight. I also know he beat a younger version of Wlad about two years before AJ did. And beat him a helluva lot easier.

Comment

• “How can you do negotiations, a deal, if we don’t know what the other party is doing?"

And how can you do negotiations, or know what the other party is doing, if you refuse to talk to them or attend any meetings if they are present?

Comment

Miller can't sell tickets, it's all Joshua.
                    oh I would like to see some proof for this claim.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      AJ had a chance to fight Ortiz. Why didn’t he???

I don’t know about Fury’s Jenny Craig plan. But I do know he fought three months before the Wilder fight. I also know he beat a younger version of Wlad about two years before AJ did. And beat him a helluva lot easier.
                      AJ had a chance? Joshua was the champ you idiot, Ortiz had a chance and gave it up to fight Wilder for 500k.

Fury also beat Wilder and was robbed. If he wasn't we wouldn't even be having this discussion about Joshua-Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X