No announcement yet.

If You Are a Gay Person, Can You...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Are a Gay Person, Can You...

If you are a gay person, can you openly say that you are here at Boxingscene?
    Please don't be afraid to disclose your sexual orientation. This is NOT a bashing thread people. Your respect please.

i bet ur a gay person acting as a girl on a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
      Hahaha... You're way, way off.

Comment

Every female poster on here is acused of the same thing. I can't figure out why a gay man would post as a female on B.S though. Why wouldn't they just be a gay man on boxingscene? Or just some other man, why would sexual orientation even come in to play?

Comment

I'll tell you what I've seen.

There's another boxing message board that I used to frequent, and the lounge members were all pretty cool for the most part. Pretty much what you'd expect.

Until...

One newer member made a comment about how they were gay. It wasn't a grand announcement. It was more in context with the thread topic at the time and wasn't meant to draw attention .

This person was mercilessly flamed and bashed continuously, and to their credit, they tried and valiantly and defended all attacks. But it was like talking to a wall.
          You wouldn't believe the lengths some members of the board went to to humiliate this person.
          The bashing and flaming was relentless and ultimately, the board lost an intelligent, well spoken poster.

So in my opinion, saying you're gay on a public forum no matter what anyone says, is a bad idea, just because of the nature of internet message boards.

There's no holding back, and most people use it as an opportunity to expose every idiotic, rude, infantile, sarcastic, stupid, assinine and downright douchebaggy part of their personality that they would NEVER show in the real world.

It's the only chance many (most) posters have of being total and complete dicheads without the threat of being beaten to within an inch of their lives.

I'm getting disgusted with the human race just writing this....

Comment

Didn't take long for my point to get proven...

Comment

this is your moment, htowntexan.

Comment

I will report any gay bashing on this thread because I'm a known snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  this is your moment, htowntexan.
                  Damn...................jajajajaja.

Leave him alone man, he's already from Houston, the SECOND best city in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I will report any gay bashing on this thread because I'm a known snitch.
                    idk man. i used to like you but now im starting to dislike you.

Comment

Working...
                    X