Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets Seek New Opponent, After John Molina (Back) Withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets Seek New Opponent, After John Molina (Back) Withdraws

John Molina Jr. has literally backed out of this weekend's Vegas blockbuster event. BoxingScene.com has learned that the veteran contender has withdrawn from his planned welterweight crossroads bout with former 140-pound titlist Sergey Lipinets after reportedly suffering a back injury during fight week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gassiev, Benavidez and now Molina. Wtf already.....

Comment

Knowing Tom Brown is the promoter of this fight, he probably has some decent option on the UC that could step in.

And just checked, Abel Ramos is that guy to fill in for Molina.

Comment

Even if they are able to find a replacement on a nights notice. I doubt they keep that bout on the PPV part of the segment. Most likely Plant/Lee is about to get bumped up or hopefully it’s Agaba/Demiryzen.
        Last edited by TrillScottHeron; 07-19-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Something is in the water all these fighters injured and fights being canceled left and right. I can't remember another time with this many and we only in July.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Knowing Tom Brown is the promoter of this fight, he probably has some decent option on the UC that could step in.

And just checked, Abel Ramos is that guy to fill in for Molina.
            Ramos is a tough dude. That'd end up being a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
              If I was Lipinets I would go find Molina and whoop his lying ass on gp. Even if they are able to find a replacement on a nights notice. I doubt they keep that bout on the PPV part of the segment. Most likely Plant/Lee is about to get bumped up or hopefully it’s Agaba/Demiryzen. Either way Molina deserves an ass whooping for pulling out at the last moment.
              Why would Molina be lying? Are you kidding me? Dude is going to give up a PPV slot for no reason? He's a guy who will fight anyone and just got hurt the week of the fight, it happens.

Doubt they move Plant's fight to the main card. They strategically gave him the FOX slot before the main card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Ramos is a tough dude. That'd end up being a fun fight.
                Lipinets is pretty much in nothing but fun fights.

Would be an entertaining scrap and really on a similar level to the Molina fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
                  If I was Lipinets I would go find Molina and whoop his lying ass on gp. Even if they are able to find a replacement on a nights notice. I doubt they keep that bout on the PPV part of the segment. Most likely Plant/Lee is about to get bumped up or hopefully it’s Agaba/Demiryzen. Either way Molina deserves an ass whooping for pulling out at the last moment.
                  Say's the coward who's never been in a real fight in his life cause you always run like a punk when it comes time to go toe to toe,...
                  If you know anything about Molina then you'd know he would never punk out of a fight just for the fucc of it. He ain't you!
                  If Molina pulled out then he's got a legitimate reason for pulling out of the fight. If he says he fucced his back up then that's exactly what happened. This is boxing and injuries happen...
                  So quit running your mouth like a little biitch you punk ass lame!
                  Bruce Jenner is more of a man than you'll ever be! 😆🤣🖕

Comment

Anyone know who the two opponents offered are?

Comment

Working...
                    X