Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds: No civil rights charges against NYPD officer who choked Eric Garner in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a LivePD segment where this methed-up guy decides to take on about 6 cops. It takes all of them to get this guy under control. The guy was a terror.

He was choked unconscious in the process.

The officer who applied the hold called it a "carotid restraint".

Has anyone else seen that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      There's a LivePD segment where this methed-up guy decides to take on about 6 cops. It takes all of them to get this guy under control. The guy was a terror.

He was choked unconscious in the process.

The officer who applied the hold called it a "carotid restraint".

Has anyone else seen that one?
      Yes its called the big Dong go to sleep move! You put your ***** down the person's throat and go to sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        guy had no gun, no knife, was not acting violent but still got chocked out,sat on and died...why???? lose cigs??? ya'll support this??? we have several officers on the scene for lose cigs?? but i guess cause it was a big black guy its cool, as the usual racist are here supporting it..one less black guy in the wolrd..wish ya'll would just say it and stop putting on an act..ya'll are happy he died, and dont give a damn about his 6 kids having no father
        Larry. Are you being stupid on purpose?

Let me ask you one question. Was he being detained for breaking a law?...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Larry. Are you being stupid on purpose?

Let me ask you one question. Was he being detained for breaking a law?...
          detained?? no he got attacked while not even putting up a fight...the crime here was murder

Comment

detained?? no he got attacked while not even putting up a fight...the crime here was murder
            Larry........................

How many times was he asked to come with them? Please..... stop being stupid.

Comment

Cmon Larry... don’t run...

This is where the hang up is. And where it’s ridiculous to even discuss this.

LARRY... I want you to answer this question...

He broke the law. This is confirmed. There’s no denying this.

When they asked him 20x or however many times it was... and he said no... to the point of physically defying them...

WHAT SHOULD THE POLICE HAVE DONE?

Please... I need to hear this.

Comment

When they asked him 20x or however many times it was... and he said no... to the point of physically defying them...

selling lose cigs takes 10 police officers?? and results in a death??? and you approve this??

Comment

selling lose cigs takes 10 police officers?? and results in a death??? and you approve this??
                  Why are you ignoring the question?

Larry... why did he not comply when the very first cop said you’re under arrest?

All he had to do was get taken in.

Why did he not? Stop ignoring the question....

Comment

Probably either taken him down and cuffed him or tased him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Probably either taken him down and cuffed him or tased him.
                      Completely ignored per the usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X