Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Injures Shoulder, Forced Out of 7/27 DAZN Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS Gassiev has been out for ages now and I was really looking forward to seeing how he did at Heavyweight.
    Oh well gonna have to wait another 6 months it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Usyk & Gassiev were obviously struggling at HW, not a coincidence at all. People underrate how good HW is and i bet these guys did too.
      Just signing to fight in the HW division puts cruiserweights in hospital!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        These small men are adding too much weight to their frames too quickly. Throwing around that extra mass is hard on your body. Too much muscle is a bad idea. It not only drains your stamina, but it makes you prone to injuries.
        They should ask Evan Fields for advice. He knows how to do it properly.

Comment

What is this, the damn UFC?

Comment

for ****s sake, i wouldnt of been able to watch it anyways as im on holiday but goddamnit i was looking forward to seeing this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              man put the crack pipe down for a second. usyk and gassiev got injured during camp. fights get postponed all the time because of that. heavyweight was overrated for a little bit now people see it for what is a division with seriously flawed fighters. just remember that a fat slob is currently champ. wilder is a sloppy fighter with horrible technique he's a knock out waiting to happen and got schooled by a fat depressed fury who been out of boxing for three years! fury is a head case who could implode at any moment. joshua got knocked out by a fat slob who looks he came off the street and never boxed a day in his life.
              Ruiz can easily match the speed of the fastest most powerful cruisers and the dude is 270 with an iron chin.

Wilder was 212lbs he was even weaker than Fury lol I love how people ignore that fact. He's also fought significantly better competition & harder punchers than ANYONE at cruiser.

Adamek was on par with any of the cruisers you see today and he could barely beat the likes of an injured Arreola at HW.

Comment

Shame. I was looking forward to that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X