Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Suffers Leg Injury, Collazo Seeks New For 8/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Suffers Leg Injury, Collazo Seeks New For 8/17

ESPN's lone linear telecast for August is now in search of a new chief support. A leg injury suffered by Jose Benavidez Jr. derailed plans for a welterweight crossroads showdown with former titlist Luis Collazo. The two were due to collide August 17 live on ESPN from Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should give Ray Robinson the opportunity since he was robbed against Kavaliauskas and then Kelly.

Comment

So Crawford vs Collazo next?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        They should give Ray Robinson the opportunity since he was robbed against Kavaliauskas and then Kelly.
        Great Post! I wouldn't mind seeing Besputin either! He needs a step up too!

Comment

Rashidi Ellis 22-0

Comment

That leg injury is no myth

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              So Crawford vs Collazo next?
              I doubt it. I've read reports that it's Kavaliauskas in the fall. That's horrible, but it is what is!

Comment

Isn't that his normal status?

Comment

That's a shame. I was looking forward that one. Probably ends any chance, however slim, of Collazo getting Crawford in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I doubt it. I've read reports that it's Kavaliauskas in the fall. That's horrible, but it is what is!
                    I'm okay with it. Not that the mandatory has been called or anything, but it takes care of it for now.

Spence vs Crawford in the first half of 2020 please!

Comment

Working...
                    X