No announcement yet.

Disney casts black woman as lead actress in The Little Mermaid Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    This is an outrage! How many real mermaids have you seen that are black???
    well.. how many blacks do you actually see at the beach?? ... in the water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      why did you even post it?? because its racist..a big lipped person with huge teeth and watermelon..you know why you posted that trash, you need your ass kicked
      Now u r outraged but when I try to put white supremacist in their place(belly down) you crying about why am I bringing up race. Because these hoes aren't going to stop. Fight it or be a coward.

Don't fight now you children will be fighting the same battles. See how bold they getting, next they going to try to harm someone. They cowards are trying to feel their nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        WTF are you talking about? You have no evidence that this actress was cast for that reason.

In the past, black and Latina actresses weren’t allowed to audition for certain roles. Now that has changed and we are seeing new faces get jobs because they beat out the competition.

Yes, diversity does mean characters that are not based on real life can be any color. Why does that bother you so much?

For years , Hollywood gave white people roles of real life black people. Surely you don’t think Cleopatra looked like Elizabeth Taylor did you?

So this shouldn’t be a big deal that the little mermaid is played by a very talented actress who is also a platinum selling recording artist.
        Lmfao on all these affirmative action casting choices being on merit

Just lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          what you posted was racist and that is the only reason you posted it...tired of people saying and doing racist stuff and trying to blame people for responding the way they should respond bigjavi973 trash like this needs to stop..there is no reason or excuse for it
          This bish snitchin again

Yo forgot tha hood mayne dis not how we do it in da hood yo

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            The irony in this statement is over 9000.
            Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
            Lmfao on all these affirmative action casting choices being on merit

Just lol
            he's under the false illusion that this meme is happening organically. in reality, it's angry and litigious black activists inserting themselves behind the scenes.

disney and a bunch of ther film and video game companies have lost hundreds of millions of dollars already from being cucked by activists and their **** not selling because of it. it's actually funny to me.
            Last edited by John Barron; 07-09-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              well.. how many blacks do you actually see at the beach?? ... in the water?!
              I'm talking about mermaids. How many have you come across in real life that are black?

Comment

I'm talking about mermaids. How many have you come across in real life that are black?
                It's just illogical though. It's like having a white superhero with super jumping power.

It's not believable

Comment

that's what i am saying! how can there be a black mermaid when i dont even see black people at the beach! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    that's what i am saying! how can there be a black mermaid when i dont even see black people at the beach! lol.
                    Put people aside for a moment.

When you have seen real mermaids what color have they been?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      It's just illogical though. It's like having a white superhero with super jumping power.

It's not believable

Comment

Working...
                      X