Fat Dan reporting recent talks for Canelo/Andrade in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Dan reporting recent talks for Canelo/Andrade in September

I hope this fight happens.
    Canelo wants that belt despite WBC recent shenanigans and Andrade would still get a profile boost in a loss.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-sept-14-clash
    Last edited by QballLobo; 07-03-2019, 02:51 PM. Reason: Added link

If Canelo is having the knee problems they say he is, I doubt he's going to want to face a mover like Andrade tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      If Canelo is having the knee problems they say he is, I doubt he's going to want to face a mover like Andrade tbh.
      Small ring it is.

Comment

LOL, so I was right. People thought the tweet from Oscar was a serious issue. 2 days later GBP and Matchroom are on the phone talking business. Bunch of drama queens round here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Small ring it is.
          Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Wow, in 1 week Canelo went from GGG to kovalev, to Munguia, to andrade. who is next? Callum Smith?

Comment

I don't see why not. Andrade has become one of those guys that boxing hipsters absolutely love. I don't think he's on the level of Canelo

Comment

I think this fight would be boring because of Andrades style, but it does the most for canelos legacy other than maybe Kovalev at 75 or smith at 68. I’d rather see him vs Munguía at 160 in Mexico City

Comment

If Canelo picks Andrade, I have a ton of respect for him. That’s a no win situation. Even if he destroys Andrade people will just say Andrade’s never fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I think this fight would be boring because of Andrades style, but it does the most for canelos legacy other than maybe Kovalev at 75 or smith at 68. I’d rather see him vs Munguía at 160 in Mexico City
                    beating smith at 68 would enhance his legacy imo. smith would merk andrade, too big.

Comment

Working...
                    X