No announcement yet.

Colin Kaepernick reportedly convinces Nike to drop flag themed sneaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Next you're going to tell me the national anthem isn't racist either, right?

Secondly this flag was to be put on shoes marketed to black people, the Air Maxes. White people don't even buy that model. They buy the air monarchs. So yea. We don't want that **** on shoes we buy.
    White people don't buy Air Maxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      The anthem is not racist. The author was. Big difference.

Show me ONE instance of a white racist, or an old school segregationalist like Strom Thurmond, using the Betsy Ross flag and i will stand corrected. One instance, one photo.
      Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      White people don't buy Air Maxes?

Like it or not our dollars matter. These were shoes that were going to be marketed to us. We don't want it. Nike should put them on the air monarchs and y'all go buy them.

And the national anthem doesn't stop after the first verse.

Comment

Like it or not our dollars matter. These were shoes that were going to be marketed to us. We don't want it. Nike should put them on the air monarchs and y'all go buy them.

And the national anthem doesn't stop after the first verse.
        Trainers designed for black people, trainers are designed for everyone dummy.

Comment

Trainers designed for black people, trainers are designed for everyone dummy.
          These particular ones are the ones they were marketing black people. He didn't stop Nike from putting it on all their shoes. Y'all wasn't gonna buy them anyways so this don't even matter to y'all.

And I can tell you're ignorance because you don't know the difference between the trainers and the designers.

Go tell pro wings to put the flag their shoes and you can go buy it.

Comment

Those shoes were ugly anyway, nobody is buying those. Kap did them a favor

Comment

This all sounds like a stunt.

Comment

These particular ones are the ones they were marketing black people. He didn't stop Nike from putting it on all their shoes. Y'all wasn't gonna buy them anyways so this don't even matter to y'all.

And I can tell you're ignorance because you don't know the difference between the trainers and the designers.

Go tell pro wings to put the flag their shoes and you can go buy it.
                These trainers were designed by Tinker Hatfield, the same man who designed the first Air Max, the same man who made these

and these

ohhh look, no outrage when these came out, 13 stripes that represent the 13 colonies, muh slavery doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Those shoes were ugly anyway, nobody is buying those. Kap did them a favor
                  Dude, you're outta of your mind, independence day Air Maxes are one of the hottest shoe anytime they drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    The flag on the shoes was from the original 13 colony time period, when slavery was permitted. That is Kaeperfinks reasoning.

This guy is no superstar, not a Brady or a LeBron James. Why does Nike bow to him? Are they making THAT much of their cash flow off Kaeperdink sponsored apparel?
                    At another message board forum, people were saying Nike is doing this to create buzz and talk around its products. The more controversy and attention, the better. As they say, "Any publicity is good publicity."

I can see that angle.

Comment

Dude, you're outta of your mind, independence day Air Maxes are one of the hottest shoe anytime they drop.
                      Those joints were trash bro. But then again people today are buying crap like this...

So i'm not surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X