Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Is Judging Someone For Their Looks Any Different Than Racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Is Judging Someone For Their Looks Any Different Than Racism?

We all have a part of us that judges and discriminates people, even though most of us are natural born liars and deviants who wanna pretend that we don't, and one pretty universal discrimination that nearly all of us have is judging folks by their looks, usually in the form of how attractive or unattractive one is. My question is this: How is this any different than racism in terms of the level of bigotry? You are judging someone for how they look (something they cannot help per se) and considering them "less worthy" in regards to certain things because of that. How is that not the same difference as judging someone for their ethnicity or the color or their skin?

Are you an ugly mofo?

Comment

Under the proper usage of racism? Not really much of a difference.

Unless you believe in magic/souls, your genetic code, which is the culmination of your ancestry, is all that constitutes your existence as a material thing.

If anyone dislikes pretty much anything about you then you can accurately call it "racism" ie discrimination based on ancestry/genetics.

But racism is almost never used in the proper context. It's just become codespeak for "Shut up, we're having more kids than you and taking your stuff".

Using *that* definition, they're two distinctly different topics.
      Last edited by ////; 06-16-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
        Are you an ugly mofo?
        Lol.........

Comment

Everyone in my village are 10's

Comment

At 2AM they are a 10,At 10AM they are a 2. Those are facts.I am not a racist!

Comment

It must be hard being ugly I must admit I assume ugly people are bad people and sadly realize ugly people think good looking people lie and are deceitful

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                We all have a part of us that judges and discriminates people, even though most of us are natural born liars and deviants who wanna pretend that we don't, and one pretty universal discrimination that nearly all of us have is judging folks by their looks, usually in the form of how attractive or unattractive one is. My question is this: How is this any different than racism in terms of the level of bigotry? You are judging someone for how they look (something they cannot help per se) and considering them "less worthy" in regards to certain things because of that. How is that not the same difference as judging someone for their ethnicity or the color or their skin?
                It’s all prejudice..
                I say we tax all the good looking dudes, give reparations to the ugliest dudes! I’m big on reparations these days.

Or, we make good looking dudes get plastic surgery ...

The government needs to make things right! Good looking people wear burka?

Butler wants his money, cash money.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Everyone in my village are 10's
                  All I gotta do is walk king jhonny to the beach, take photos of hot Japanese wwiimmin.. capt Kirk would be tearing through them. Once Spock seeing Kirk materialize in the transporter he’ll be jealous as hell. but he will say “JIM”!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    All I gotta do is walk king jhonny to the beach, take photos of hot Japanese wwiimmin.. capt Kirk would be tearing through them. Once Spock seeing Kirk materialize in the transporter he’ll be jealous as hell. but he will say “JIM”!
                    Your dog would give Kirk a run for his money.

''JIM !!!''

Comment

Working...
                    X