No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Want To Be as Big as Canelo - Or Even Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    He's already 168 lbs bigger, how much bigger does he plan on getting?
    I was trying to come up with something funny, but I can’t beat that.

Comment

For some strange reason I read that whole article in a Mexican accent...sort of like as if Ruiz was actually speaking to me.

Comment

Ruiz jr, don't consider yourself second fiddle to ginger, you won your belts without controversy by Knocking out the champ! Ginger won his belts by a controversial decision that seems to be a regular occurrence with him. Too bad casuals go for image more than substance, if you watch Mexican TV you would think Mexico is a predominantly white country lol

Comment

Why would he want to be like some cheat who has been given gift decision after gift decision? Canelo shouldn't officially be where he is right now if it wasnt for corrupt judging and promoters he wouldn't be, he would be your average fighter.

Comment

Maybe with a bit more eating he can become as heavy as Canelo rehydrated

Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’ll see myself out now.

Comment

Jokes aside.. Andy is a quality guy, a proper fighter and I hope he wins the rematch - not because I dislike AJ but because the HW scene needed a shake up. IF he wins the rematch in Nov/Dec then he can achieve all he wants and more but he has to replicate his win first.

Comment

I think Wilder knocks him out & I think Fury is too elusive for him. Fury isn’t a robot like Joshua. He can move & his agility is quite remarkable for a 6’9 man. I would expect a wide UD for Fury.

Comment

Ruiz will win but will that put a hold on Wilder vs Fury 2 ? Both guys beat Ruiz no question

Comment

Ruiz is clearly bigger than Canelo and fluffier

Comment

Unless Ruiz runs the table and beats AJ in a rematch / Wilder and Fury his popularity will never be all that high. But if he by some miracle beats all 3 he’ll never be at Canelos level but he’ll be a top name in the sport

Hardcore and Casual Fans don’t tend To get behind little fat HWs especially one who isn’t known for having power and doesn’t seem be a star personality wise

Casual fans want HW with Power or someone who can get them interested in their fights and It seems a large % Of hardcore fans are quasi h.omose.xual and cheer and become fans of a fighter based solely on their their looks and if they want to give them a blowie or not
                      ( this is directed for every Ryan Garcia fan and a large % Of Canelo fans )

Ruiz doesn’t have any attributes that garners cross over success going for him

But hey I wish him luck it’d be crazy if Ruiz the little fat guy became the face of the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X