No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia-Danny Garcia Late Summer Fox PPV in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    no titles in this match. Why the hell is the PPV? Is Spence vs Porter PPV?

PBC with way to many PPVs.
    Pac vs Broner
    Garcia vs Spence
    Pac vs Thurman
    And if
    Spence vs Porter
    Garcia vs Garcia
    PBC is the only one making fights happen. Get a clue dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
      I can see danny garcia’s left hook putting mikey to sleep. it’ll be a reality check for that fool. mikey is the new amir khan
      That’s not happening. I doubt Danny hits harder than Erroll and Mikey was never really hurt by Erroll

Comment

• Not a fan of this fight. Mikey needs to move back down. Don’t know why he thinks he can beat good welterweights

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          This time he wont get it. No titles in this fight, plus his last performance was horrible.
          Mikey did pretty good at not getting dropped so you can't say he was horrible as Anthony crolla was.

Comment

• I got Mikey winning this.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Seems all Mikey Garcia’s fights are now on PPV. I heard he is the one pushing for this fight again.
              No he got offered the fight & they are going through the contract & what is at the 140 division.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I think he stays at 147 if he wins. Mikey needs to make money since he lost 2+ years and some resources suing TR.
                The scenario playing out as it is, gives me the feeling that the IBF, WBA, and WBC belt will be unified before Mikey could get another title fight. That fight won't be until 2020! Is there anybody you would like to see him fight that's not Thurman, Pacquiao, Porter, or Spence? I like Omar Figueroa Jr., and my sleeper pick is Regis Prograis! If Prograis, was to win the WBSS, and go fight Mikey in a PPV, it would be HUGE! Just daydreaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Same with Canelo. Lots of Mexicans hate him and Mexican-Americans LOVE him! You always did see the HOTTEST women at ODH fights!
                  You are right some Mexicans (a minority) don't like Canelo. The reasons some give is that he is too arrogant, lives a playboy like lifestyle, drives fancy cars, has beautiful women around him and such. In other words, he is no longer a "common guy" like they perceived previous Mexican champs. In my opinion, they find it jarring that Canelo is honest with them, saying that he believes he is the best and wants to make history in the boxing ring. I say Hooray for him. Why should they expect him at this stage to show up to meet with the press and the public hat in hand with downcast eyes showing humility at every opportunity? Canelo is aware of his fame and fortune -- doesn't flaunt it or run away from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    As much as I like Mikey, I can't deny his performance against Spence was putrid. Same thing I felt about Danny and his fight against Thurman.

I really like both guys and just hope they both fight like I know they can, especially since I plan to buy the PPV.
                    Both Garcias are very good fighters, but not elite. I like Mikey, but I think he came to believe his own hype. If he beats Danny that will bring some measure of redemption for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
                      That’s not happening. I doubt Danny hits harder than Erroll and Mikey was never really hurt by Erroll
                      The thing about Danny is that you don't see that left hook coming. As the old cliche goes, it is the punch you don't see that hurts the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X