Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Mikey Garcia in Advance Talks to Face Off in Late August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of PBC's "elite" WW's fighting the same LW in back to back fights. I mean, if you think I'm making it up then...yeah, facts don't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I've been calling for this fight and think it's going to be a hell of a battle. Top PBC WWs continue to face off against each other.
      None of them have agreed to fight Spencer yet. None of Danny, Shawn, or Keith are "top WW's" either. They're all decent and on their best night "good", but not of them are great or elite or ATG. Not even close either.

They each fight 1-2 times per year. One of those fights is against a journeyman and the other is against each other.

How/why you or any fan can like this model is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Two of PBC's "elite" WW's fighting the same LW in back to back fights. I mean, if you think I'm making it up then...yeah, facts don't matter.
        And the OP KTFOKING is basically jizzing over this matchup. There are at least 10-15 fights at WW that would be more interesting. Yet here we are...another mismatch and cherry for the cherry picker Danny.

Mikey fully invested in cashing out at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
          None of them have agreed to fight Spencer yet. None of Danny, Shawn, or Keith are "top WW's" either. They're all decent and on their best night "good", but not of them are great or elite or ATG. Not even close either.

They each fight 1-2 times per year. One of those fights is against a journeyman and the other is against each other.

How/why you or any fan can like this model is beyond me.
          Porter is fighting Spence not……Likely on August 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Two of PBC's "elite" WW's fighting the same LW in back to back fights. I mean, if you think I'm making it up then...yeah, facts don't matter.
            The same LW that has fought four of his last six fights at 140 or above? Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              why is mikey obsessed with 147.. not his weight class
              Besides a Loma fight 147 makes the most money, can say hes a 5 time world champion, and hes not really a free agent hes a haymon fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Time for Mikey to con his Mexican fanbase out of some more money. Be ready for the "This time its different" threads/posts.
                “Now I have had time to grow into 147”. Mikey garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  When did Mikey become a top WW?
                  He is likely never to be. Too small for the division. He certainly isn’t now.

Comment

• This ain't a PPV, and I won't buy it unless it has a KILLER undercard

Comment

• ppv holy...there is no shame anymore. one guys not a welterweight and just got dominated and hte other guy has never beaten anyone good at ww and lost his 2 real fights there. crap crap crap

Comment

Working...
                      X