Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor says he received a fight offer from Manny's team!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor says he received a fight offer from Manny's team!

malignaggi got so ****ed up.

was hilarious to see mcgregor snapping his head back at will

Comment

I think McGregor can beat Paulie. Paulie lost to Artur Lobov. Paulie needs to be put on suicide watch the night they fight.

Comment

Paulie needs to stay retired.

Manny would straight up starch McGregor, though. He wouldn't carry him and make a show of it like Floyd.

Comment

I think a possible fight with Malignaggi is more likely 'Probably smarter for Mcgregor to fight Malignaggi'

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Manny would straight up starch McGregor, though. He wouldn't carry him and make a show of it like Floyd.
            Manny doesn't like a jab pumped in his face. Or didn't you learn from Floyd?

Not saying McGregor wins it, but that's all he has is a jab. And I'm not sure Manny could have taken the uppercut that Floyd did.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-13-2020, 08:00 PM.

Comment

pacquaio is kind of annoying now. first he comes back because mayweather toys with him about a rematch, then he's begging the billionaire jack ma, then going to dubai/saudi and now this.
              I get that there's money to be made, but he could be less transparent about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                Paulie lost to Artur Lobov.
                Eh in a whole other sport. Guys with weak hands & are too defensive shouldn't even be doing bare knuckle fights.

Not to mention it was a much shorter fight so Artem being used to a faster pace helped him too.

That said it's not like Paulie is close to his best days so I'd doubt Paulie would be a lock to beat McConor but I'd still make Paulie the favorite in a pure boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I think a possible fight with Malignaggi is more likely 'Probably smarter for Mcgregor to fight Malignaggi'
                  If Paulie had beaten Artem in the BKFC fight I think it'd be more viable. Paulie catching an L to McConor's jockstrap holder, even outside of the boxing ring, isn't a great look.

I think the money fight is vs Manny for max casual fan interest/PPV dollars. That said Manny is a less winnable fight than a Paulie fight would be.

Since I'm of the opinion that McConor only has a handful of fights left I think you gotta go with the bigger fights & Manny wb a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Lol agree on Paulie. I was surprised he did the BKFC thing but I think that whole thing with McConor got him acting against his own best interests.

And yea if a fight with Manny happens Manny would be trying to f#ck up his day not just win the fight with as lil discomfort & effort as possible like Floyd did. Manny has hurt Broner & Thurman at his old ass age I'm his last couple fights & those mfers are high level active boxers. McConor isn't likely to enjoy what Manny would bring to him outside of the money & attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X