Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather gets a pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because training is for losers!! just asks AI.

What are we talking about? practice?... we're talking about practice, man... We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game... We're talking about practice, man..

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Won’t even bother with you
      Your just like the fughin Brits , can’t say anything against your boy Floyd
      No chit it would be a stupid thread for you but I do recall many people attacking Andy Ruiz cause he didn’t train
      But Floyd gets a pass now fugh off
      Had it been any other boxer , your kunt azz would be here bashing him for not training and not taking it seriously
      Fughin hypocrite , I read your threads and your posts , very savvy when it’s not about your boyfriend Floyd
      But the minute we talk Floyd everyone who opposes him is ignorant or stupid or wtv
      Maybe when you stop choking on Floyd’s digh , your eyes won’t be so watery and you can see a little further than those 2-3 inches
      The article literally answers everything you ask in your post. Either you didn't read the article or you read it and couldn't comprehend what you read. Next time, try reading rather than hating. You will not make yourself look like such a ret@rded ass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
        This.

Its just disrespectful to Conor tbh lmfao (which is why he said it)
        It’s not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
        Then you throw that in the fan’s face

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
        He def didn't make conor look elite . Almost Everytime you see a pro sparring someone inexperienced they walk them down , let them shoot their load , smother their punches , tire them out and then take it to them . I've seen what floyd did way to many times in the gym. Iam no floyd hugger but anyone with substantial experience boxing saw exactly what happened. That's why floyd got the stoppage altho conor has horrible stamina and would have tired either way lol . Conor looked good I agree but he didnt look elite , an experienced boxer would have waited floyd out and forced his usual tactics which also wouldnt bode well for mcgregor . Conor landed two nice punches for which I give him credit , but floyd fought this fight like he was sparring am inexperienced fighter like he should have . I just dont see how he lowered the credibility of our sport but that's just my opinion .

^^^^ what the guy above me said , if anything floyd disrespected conor by not training . And walking him down like he did . He proved what he said all along . Floyd pisses me off alot but he did what he should have and it worked . If he didnt train that's on him I personally think he didnt train for a championship bout but he def put some work in .
        Conor was never going to look good cause he’s not a fughin Boxer
        Personally , I think it’s more disrespectful to his fans that paid money to see him
        Any other boxer would be crucified

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          because it was a fake fight
          even wwe wrestlers go thru training for a fake fight....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            The article literally answers everything you ask in your post. Either you didn't read the article or you read it and couldn't comprehend what you read. Next time, try reading rather than hating. You will not make yourself look like such a ret@rded ass clown.
            Told you , don’t speak with your mouth full
            Your a fughin hypocrite biatch mofo
            I seen Floyd fight live , in tip top shape , performing like a professional
            All you do is talk hate , has nothing to do with hate you fughin tool
            All I want is what I paid for
            Now , get back in the stall jerkoff

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Which Mosley press conference? There were multiple.

I have seen Floyd be great with fans in the past, signing autographs etc

But I have also seen him be seflish with his fans many times too. And I have been ringside for many Floyd fights. I was ringside for his supposed final fight against Andre Berto, a fight in which is the first time ever where I've seen a pro Mayweather crowd as it was his "farewell fight". All for him to put on a lackluster performance and after the fight say "I didn't try, that was a D grade performance by me as I just wanted to finish my contract"

Gee, thanks Floyd. It's not like we're paying our hard earned cash or anything

Thank you
              That’s all I’m getting at , you paid hard earned money to see the A show but got a D show
              Is that ok ?
              No
              But you got Fat Fugh Dunn telling me it’s hate ; Bullchit
              Nothing to do whether I like the man or not , I’m paying money to see one of the best boxers ever perform like one
              Like I said , had it been any other boxer , people would be already preparing the lynching

Comment

Told you , don’t speak with your mouth full
                Your a fughin hypocrite biatch mofo
                I seen Floyd fight live , in tip top shape , performing like a professional
                All you do is talk hate , has nothing to do with hate you fughin tool
                All I want is what I paid for
                Now , get back in the stall jerkoff
                Again, if you read the article he spoke to everything you talked about in your post. Just admit you didn't read the article. If you had, the thread wouldn't be necessary.

If you are mad he didn't go all out in training for the fight, ok. I don't know Why you would expect that for a fight with an MMA guy with no pro boxing fights.

Comment

It’s not disrespectful to the fan that ponied up good coin to see that crap
                  Then you throw that in the fan’s face
                  How is it a disgrace to the fan? Maybe the MMA fans lol but not the boxing fans, Boxing fans knew Mayweather can beat CONOR 10 out of 10 times in any condition and thats what mayweather did and gave a entertaining fight at that.

Mayweather saying he didnt train for conor is a slap in Conor and MMA fans face, he is basically saying that your best guy couldnt even compete with him at his worse not even trained.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    even wwe wrestlers go thru training for a fake fight....
                    he did say he trained just not a lot that's why everyone give him a pass because he barley trained for a fake fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Again, if you read the article he spoke to everything you talked about in your post. Just admit you didn't read the article. If you had, the thread wouldn't be necessary.
                      I read the article
                      He's fughing over his fans and he don’t give a fugh
                      Has nothing to do with hate
                      Had it been another boxer , I would stand by my statement
                      I know he doesn't need to train to beat Conor but at least keep it on the hush instead of throwing in my face that he wouldn’t be in the gym for weeks or that he was tapping the bag and chit
                      Maybe we’re raised differently , to me that is disrespectful as a fan when I got to bust my fughin azz to pay for tickets to find out he only trained 20%
                      Sorry for my rant but just thought your answer wasn’t bias
                      Just calling a spade a spade whether it’s May or whoever

Comment

Working...
                      X