Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earl Spence's party lifestyle/weight gaining between fights is catching up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    What does the video prove? They were all just rambling on and talking over eachother in front of the camera. Big deal..

Comment

He looked skinnier than usual, looked like he lost weight too fast and lost a bit of muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
        Spence was had more stamina down the stretch. Thought that was obvious. So is porters lifestyle worse?
        Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
        Bingo!!! Porter was the one gassed not Spence
        Porter was a lot busier earlier on.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          What does the video prove? They were all just rambling on and talking over eachother in front of the camera. Big deal..
          Haha?! Watch from 5:20. Earl is drunk, slurring, can't get his sentences straight. Adrien Broner and Tank Davis end up rescuing him from embarrassing himself anymore. At one point he's talking about, he started Boxing in 2015, and someone beat him in the Ams in 2017... c'mon bro. Spence is extra sloppy in that video, it is not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
            LOL. Spence doesn't drink at all and lives a relatively quiet, country boy life. Idiots love to gossip and make up lies on here
            Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Sounds like excuses. Spence just wasn't this unbeatable force many thought. Neither is Crawford IMO. I think all the top 5 welterweights are pretty evenly matched. People keep saying that Spence and Crawford were levels above the rest but we're seeing that's not true.
              The question is whether Fighter A is more obviously flawed than Fighter B.

Crawford: gets overconfident or pissed when he gets hit, starts to leak defense and is overly susceptible to trap setting.

Thurman: misjudges range and gets clipped going backwards. If the shot is a ranged body shot he's not expecting it to connect and crumples if it lands square.

Danny: pure counter puncher that eats punches to land his own. Too slow to beat anyone that doesn't stand and trade.

Manny: can't handle bullies, doesn't like sharp jabs to the face that make him reset, gets him frustrated and he loses focus. He's most effective against guys that back away, not guys that march forward, and sucks on the inside.

Porter: if he tries to box at range he eats punches. As the linebacker he has success but easy to time if you're patient and don't lose your cool.

I don't yet see a clear flaw with Spence.

I said before the Porter fight and you can pull that thread, that Spence had never faced a true ring bully. Well, he passed that test with flying colors in my opinion, since even Keef couldn't drop Porter and arguably lost against him.
              Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 12-24-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Crawford: gets overconfident or pissed when he gets hit, starts to leak defense and is overly susceptible to trap setting.

Thurman: misjudges range and gets clipped going backwards. If the shot is a ranged body shot he's not expecting it to connect and curmples if it lands square.

Danny: pure counter puncher that eats punches to land his own. Too slow to beat anyone that doesn't stand and trade.

Manny: can't handle bullies, doesn't like sharp jabs to the face that make him reset, gets him frustrated and he loses focus. He's most effective against guys that back away, not guys that march forward, and sucks on the inside.

Porter: if he tries to box at range he eats punches. As the linebacker he has success but easy to time if you're patient and don't lose your cool.

I said before the Porter fight and you can pull that thread, that Spence had never faced a true ring bully. Well, he passed that test with flying colors in my opinion, since even Keef couldn't drop Porter and arguably lost against him.
                Great post, actually learnt something from the thread.

Comment

Hopefully Spence is the beast of a fighter next year that he was this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Great post, actually learnt something from the thread.
                    Thurman arguably Lost to spence? Revelated doesn't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Thurman: misjudges range and gets clipped going backwards. If the shot is a ranged body shot he's not expecting it to connect and crumples if it lands square.

Spence isn't without his flaws (nobody is) as good as he is, you're acting like Spence is the perfect fighter. Funny you can crap on Manny, a sure fire ATG, but can't see any flaws in Spence.

Spence: Little head movement, clunky footwork, can be turned easily, and can't move out of a straight right hand to save his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X