Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr "The Nail" Gvozdyk vs Badou "The Ripper" Jack at 175 who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr "The Nail" Gvozdyk vs Badou "The Ripper" Jack at 175 who wins?

Oleksandr "The Nail" Gvozdyk

vs
    Badou "The Ripper" Jack
    Oleksandr "The Nail" Gvozdyk
    88.89%
    Badou "The Ripper" Jack
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

That's a good fight. Badou is really good at everything, great at nothing but overall a very good fighter

Comment

Bump. Gvozdyk beats his ass and stops him inside six.

Comment

Hmmm.........

Comment

Oh man. I love Badou for the reasons someone stated above. Man, he's just such a professional. He just reminds me of that prototypical standard when you think of a "professional boxer". Good fighter and will use tricks if he needs to. With that being said...there's just something about The Nail. He has such a perfect nickname its not even a joke. It's like he's stabbing you with a rapier all night and just when you thought it was ok he leads you into a devastating Hidden dagger. He's so effective. There's something about him that makes a bigger impression so I'd think he wins. But then again thats why youd like Jack. When you visualize it in your mind he just doesnt lend himself well to fantasy fights and thats why hes so good.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Oh man. I love Badou for the reasons someone stated above. Man, he's just such a professional. He just reminds me of that prototypical standard when you think of a "professional boxer". Good fighter and will use tricks if he needs to. With that being said...there's just something about The Nail. He has such a perfect nickname its not even a joke. It's like he's stabbing you with a rapier all night and just when you thought it was ok he leads you into a devastating Hidden dagger. He's so effective. There's something about him that makes a bigger impression so I'd think he wins. But then again thats why youd like Jack. When you visualize it in your mind he just doesnt lend himself well to fantasy fights and thats why hes so good.
            He bothers his opponents with pitty patty punches but once his opponent gets frustrated and just try to open up out of frustration they suddenly gets hit by a truck. Agreed bro nice assesment.

Comment

Bump for discussion because NSB is filled with May-Mac Threads.

Comment

Bump for discussion and currently almost everyone picked Gvozdyk because they know he is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                X