Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Lomachenko fights, You ALWAYS Get a Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Lomachenko fights, You ALWAYS Get a Show ...

... but never a even matched boxing bout, well at least not in awhile. Hope this was just a stay busy fight and something good comes next. If not IDK what to say other than great but a dud.,

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      You don't enjoy watching him yet call yourself a boxing fan ?
      That poster isn't a boxing fan. What happens inside the ring is secondary to someone like that. They're here because of agendas. That's what drives them. Like seemingly half the board. These types are bottom dwelling scavengers and for any credible fan these posters would be better off put on ignore.

A lot of these f**kers -- they're so overcome with pure hate, they spend endless hours on here trying to tear fighters down; I mean I honestly don't even know what the point is for them. If this sport makes them so angry all the time why the hell even continue following it? **** you got motherf**kers who actually root for poor ratings (which damages the sport as a whole more than anything) for f**k's sake just so they can trash a guy that they don't like. There's no middle ground. You have to either suck a fighter's dick and believe that he walks on water or you have to despise a fighter and make up 5th grade level insult nicknames to call them by and downgrade every single win and accomplishment that fighter ever had. And God forbid you actually enjoy watching two fighters that are rivals.

For all its flaws, and Lord knows there's a f**king ton, I absolutely love the sport of boxing. But truth is you'd be hard pressed to find a dumber, more juvenile fan base of a sport that exists on this entire earth. For every good, solid, objective boxing fan you got 5 more who's extent of fan contribution is calling guys bums and "B side trash" and stupid ass cornball nicknames that sound like some **** my 11 year old nephew would come up with.

It's an abominable fan base of epic and biblical proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        That poster isn't a boxing fan. What happens inside the ring is secondary to someone like that. They're here because of agendas. That's what drives them. Like seemingly half the board. These types are bottom dwelling scavengers and for any credible fan these posters would be better off put on ignore.

A lot of these f**kers -- they're so overcome with pure hate, they spend endless hours on here trying to tear fighters down; I mean I honestly don't even know what the point is for them. If this sport makes them so angry all the time why the hell even continue following it? **** you got motherf**kers who actually root for poor ratings (which damages the sport as a whole more than anything) for f**k's sake just so they can trash a guy that they don't like. There's no middle ground. You have to either suck a fighter's dick and believe that he walks on water or you have to despise a fighter and make up 5th grade level insult nicknames to call them by and downgrade every single win and accomplishment that fighter ever had. And God forbid you actually enjoy watching two fighters that are rivals.

For all its flaws, and Lord knows there's a f**king ton, I absolutely love the sport of boxing. But truth is you'd be hard pressed to find a dumber, more juvenile fan base of a sport that exists on this entire earth. For every good, solid, objective boxing fan you got 5 more who's extent of fan contribution is calling guys bums and "B side trash" and stupid ass cornball nicknames that sound like some **** my 11 year old nephew would come up with.

Whilst I'm inclined to agree with you entirely especially regarding this toilet head of a poster, I get the impression you disapprove of me calling Tyson Fury, Fists of Fluff. Can I get a pass, seem as though I like B-SUTH ?

Comment

Whilst I'm inclined to agree with you entirely especially regarding this toilet head of a poster, I get the impression you disapprove of me calling Tyson Fury, Fists of Fluff. Can I get a pass, seem as though I like B-SUTH ?
          Look at this dick sucking. OMFG.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Look at this dick sucking. OMFG.
            Dude seriously, everything he said is true. You're an atrocious poster.

Comment

Dude seriously, everything he said is true. You're an atrocious poster.
              "can I get a pass, seen as though I like B-Suth?"

That's ****ing embarrassing.

I don't give a fuck what you think, people post bull**** and I post facts that upset their little party. Obviously they're going to cry.

That Pac turd you quoted posts the same damn joke 5000 times and still thinks he's funny. He started crying after Pacquiao lost to Horn because he doesn't like me stating the facts about Pacquiao.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-07-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                "can I get a pass, seen as though I like B-Suth?"

That's ****ing embarrassing.

I don't give a fuck what you think, people post bull**** and I post facts that upset their little party. Obviously they're going to cry.

That Pac turd you quoted posts the same damn joke 5000 times and still thinks he's funny. He started crying after Pacquiao lost to Horn because he doesn't like me stating the facts about Pacquiao.
                Horn beat Pac. I don't care what anyone says. You happy now ?

Of the eight judges who've scored the Horn fight 6 had it for Horn, one a draw the other PAC. Anyone still claiming a PAC victory is reaching.
                Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 08-07-2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Horn beat Pac. I don't care what anyone says. You happy now ?
                  Happy about what? I'm just telling you why Unfunny D is butthurt about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

So well said.

As always, much respect, Mr. D.

Comment

Working...
                    X