Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am noticing kovolov fans less vocal since the fight with ward been announced they ain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter how much crap either side talks, deep down inside they know that this is a legit 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Because that stiff Euro Bum is getting schooled.
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      He's going to woop Wards ass.
      #48ismzzzzz

Comment

I'm just waiting for it all to go down! Ward ain't ready for Kovalev. I'll wait for all of you son of Mr. Ward fans to go silent as church mice after "Krusher" stomps a hole in his pigeon chest! Then I'll just laugh & laugh...

Comment

It's sad how everyone was a Kovalev fan a year ago, now no-one is an actual Kovalev fan, there's just a handful of Ward haters.
          I don't think Kovalev will win, but I'm still a fan of his (as a boxer).

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            #48ismzzzzz
            Nope. Ward is too slick, too fast, too smart, too slick, too lovable, not a rayciss.

Did I mention slick? Look what he did to Alexander Brand FFS.

#Levels

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I'm just waiting for it all to go down! Ward ain't ready for Kovalev. I'll wait for all of you son of Mr. Ward fans to go silent as church mice after "Krusher" stomps a hole in his pigeon chest! Then I'll just laugh & laugh...
              theyll all start saying ward was 'past prime', and that kovalev needs to prove himself against adonis stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It's sad how everyone was a Kovalev fan a year ago, now no-one is an actual Kovalev fan, there's just a handful of Ward haters.
                I don't think Kovalev will win, but I'm still a fan of his (as a boxer).
                Redfox brother you are good poster,show some love to Siergiej guys,if you abandon fighter after lose you are not fan,like all this trolls,i will allways support him ,but Come on Fox you dont belive in him,he can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Redfox brother you are good poster,show some love to Siergiej guys,if you abandon fighter after lose you are not fan,like all this trolls,i will allways support him ,but Come on Fox you dont belive in him,he can do it!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Oh, I totally believe Sergey can do it. I'm about 60/40, maybe even 55/45 in favor of Ward, but I do believe in Kovalev. Krusher is a fantastic talent. Even if he didn't have power, his boxing and ring IQ would still make him one of the best in the division.

I won't be upset if Sergey wins. And, if he loses, I'll still continue to follow him, learn from his style, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Oh, I totally believe Sergey can do it. I'm about 60/40, maybe even 55/45 in favor of Ward, but I do believe in Kovalev. Krusher is a fantastic talent. Even if he didn't have power, his boxing and ring IQ would still make him one of the best in the division.

I won't be upset if Sergey wins. And, if he loses, I'll still continue to follow him, learn from his style, etc.
                    Good to hear,enjoy watching then bro

Comment

I case Wards can't fake an "accident" while in the ring, he gets Ezzard Charles-ed in this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X