Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid murdered right outside my place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some surreal **** Cuah, I'm glad you and your family are OK. Of all the dangers in life, gun violence scares the crap outa me. For the most part, you can avoid a lot of dangers through the decisions you make everyday; with gun violence, it's largely out of your control.

Comment

Time to move out of the barrio, homes.

Suburbs is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        shame you werent 20 ft from your house.

real shame.
        Lmao - pretty harsh! Haha.

Its a good job you wern't sat outside and on your throne instead dude!.

Not nearly as dramatic cos i wasn't there, but exactly 9 days after i moved out the house i was in, some poor 43 year old bloke got stabbed 30-odd times literally outside the front door by a 20 year old lad all for £45! (About $50-52)he admitted he just "wanted to experience killing someone, the money was a bonus." According to the local news anyway.

Humans are dangerous!

Because im in green teef land, gun crime is'nt nearly as rife as the USA. But no pun intended, id be s.hiting myself if a dozen gun shots went off outside my home! Good job you where in the bathroom.

20 yards,really not far away, i bet the sight was traumatic Cuah especially for your child, is this occurrence normal/common where you are?

Do you own a gun? I bloody would if people are getting shot up on my doorstep. Keep safe man!
        Last edited by RightJab; 07-08-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

One time I saw a guy get KTFO by an open-handed slap.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Lmao - pretty harsh! Haha.

Its a good job you wern't sat outside and on your throne instead dude!.

Not nearly as dramatic cos i wasn't there, but exactly 9 days after i moved out the house i was in, some poor 43 year old bloke got stabbed 30-odd times literally outside the front door by a 20 year old lad all for £45! (About $50-52)he admitted he just "wanted to experience killing someone, the money was a bonus." According to the local news anyway.

Humans are dangerous!

Because im in green teef land, gun crime is'nt nearly as rife as the USA. But no pun intended, id be s.hiting myself if a dozen gun shots went off outside my home! Good job you where in the bathroom.

20 yards,really not far away, i bet the sight was traumatic Cuah especially for your child, is this occurrence normal/common where you are?

Do you own a gun? I bloody would if people are getting shot up on my doorstep. Keep safe man!
            knives are scarier than guns to me.

Comment

sounds like a regular day out here in Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                One time I saw a guy get KTFO by an open-handed slap.
                that was bat.

the slap didn't ko him. old fart had a heart attack.

Comment

what kind of firearm was used? there had to be gun shells on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    what kind of firearm was used? there had to be gun shells on the ground
                    news said armat m-41a 10mm

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      news said armat m-41a 10mm
                      case less rounds

they must of been some high maintenance thugs

Comment

Working...
                      X