Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¿Qué canción estás escuchando en este momento?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak............memory lane.............wanna smell my fingers???

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            That one had the ladies like...

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            Fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak............memory lane.............wanna smell my fingers???

Lately I've been listening to r&b on pandora at work. I missed out on some good music in the 80's/90's/early 2G's. This is good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Lately I've been listening to r&b on pandora at work. I missed out on some good music in the 80's/90's/early 2G's. This is good stuff.
              MOst def bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                MOst def bruh
                Yup. Oh and I've also had my share of stinky pinky's

I used to keep one hand out of the shower to preserve the smell, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Yup. Oh and I've also had my share of stinky pinky's

I used to keep one hand out of the shower to preserve the smell, haha.
                  Shoker!!!!!!!!!!!! two in the pink one in the stink......ahha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post

back when the bush left an ever so glorious stench on your hands, nowadays *****es be shaving it bald and having it smelling like summer eve fresh scent and shyt, smh no bueno.

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Yeah those were the best years imo. It's hard to find good r&b these days. Then again I don't really keep up with the new stuff. There might be some good stuff out there that l've never heard.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X