Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Xbox One by longtime NSA partner Microsoft to watch users 24/7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    If the Xbox connected to the internet is a problem, then buy a game boy.
    What a condescending and absoulute moronic comment that is. You sir, are a fucking baboon with down syndrom.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      What a condescending and absoulute moronic comment that is. You sir, are a fucking baboon with down syndrom.
      Why, because i'm online talking to you.

The only actual complain with the Xbox is that I have to pay for the game if I borrow it or buy it used, everything else is dumbass nonsense.

You want privacy, don't get on the internet, the Mods in this website know my ip address, it's not stopping from coming in this website.

Comment

What nobody has focused on is the response of Internet Service Providers.
        With the XboxOne sucking up huge amounts of bandwidth by having to be connected almost all the time, how long before ISPs either jack up internet prices on gamers, or throttle bandwidth? The Xboxone is just one giant bundle of restrictions on gaming. You HAVE to use a Kinnect, HAVE to always connect to even play single players, and the consumer apparently has no more ownership over the games they purchase. Now surprise we're also going to data mine and collect information on our customers to sell to whomever we chose. So not only the government but whomever MSFT chooses. With the Kinect the potential for privacy violation is humongous. They can literally know everything about you down to what you look like, sound like, what you wear, eat, when you sleep, EVERYTHING. You can count me out and I've been a loyal Xbox and Xbox360 owner, but no more.
        I'm either going PS4, or going PC. If the worst happens I can give up gaming I have a life and I enjoy reading.
        Last edited by BTTAG145; 06-09-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Where's squeel to assure us this is perfectly ok?

Comment

Xbox won the last generation but so far they are losing in every way.

Exclusives: PS4 wins hands down ATM (More to be known at E3)
            Specs: PS4 edges it with the GDDR
            Online Connection need: PS4 does not require it iirc.
            Online Pay: PSN is free as far as we know

I live in the UK and there are areas here where there is no internet and in MANY areas the internet is absolutely horrible. o2/bethere are some of the biggest ISPs in the UK yet when there is a lot of rain their connection becomes shaky and leads to multiple disconnects or outages. Imagine if you have a monthly GB limit which MANY ISPS here in the UK do have (plusnet/BT/Demon/o2 amongst others) you will be so limited.

It's just ridiculous, a lot of the gaming companies are just taking the wrong route with how they are going about things. Bioware tried it with Mass Effect 3 and the whole DLC thing, CoD try it with their lack of upgrades and expensive DLC packs, Origin/EA tried it by deleting games off origin accounts if they weren't played for a year and Blizzard who are usually an EXCELLENT company, tried it Diablo 3 which failed in the grand scheme of things, it had huge potential. Maybe they can fix it with their upcoming expansion for that. Riot are a great company and that shows with how HUGE LoL is getting due to how well they support it and listen to the community. The reaction from a now EX-Microsoft employee regarding the online issue is basically how they see the whole situation but obviously they can't say that for PR reasons.

I was going to buy the XboxONE but too many things have put me off, my bro will buy the PS4 (which will most likely be cheaper than the XboxONE, it's aimed at $400 in the U.S market from what I read which is great value compared to the $600 PS3 on release). I'll stick with PC gaming and the occasional game on the PS4 like Fifa or anything that isn't released on PC or suited for a keyboard/mouse. Each new game will cost like £50 which is INSANE. You can play games like LoL/Dota2 for nothing on the PC, you torrent games and play them on single player on the PC, you can also buy games like CS with huge replayability and active communities for like £8-10.

Comment

This is typical M$ tactics anyway, they already spy on their windows users to see if they are using a legit OS copy.

I've got a feeling this generation will be the last for traditional consoles with these type of tactics. iPads are being updated every year with new hardware and OS while these consoles have taken the best part of a decade for a new update.

In 8-9 years the iPad (or even Apple TV) will be the default gaming platform.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Casual fans only care about Call of duty and Madden. They don't care about privacy.
                do casual fans like being anally raped by microsoft?

as far as call of duty is concerned, that franchise died when the original developers got sacked by activision...

i really think that ms is just f/cking with us, they will have another press conference and say, "just kidding, you didn't think we were that stupid, did you?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                  do casual fans like being anally raped by microsoft?
                  as far as call of duty is concerned, that franchise died when the original developers got sacked by activision...
                  i really think that ms is just f/cking with us, they will have another press conference and say, "just kidding, you didn't think we were that stupid, did you?!"
                  Casual gamers also don't fork over top dollar for the newest system on launch.
                  Only the hardcore gamers do, and all of us are against MSFTs crap.
                  COD is top dog right now but games like Battlefield aren't far off.
                  I just want a system that plays the latest games and plays my movies.
                  I'm not going to pay top dollar for a more restrictive system with archaic rules.

Comment

Good thing I am on team Sony.

Comment

I have ps3 and will get ps4..

this was a slim chance for microsoft to convert me.. no chance now..

day after day o hear features about this new console i dislike. Even hardcore xbox fans are worried

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X