Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this Rios-Alvarado fight another FOTY candidate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this Rios-Alvarado fight another FOTY candidate?

What do you think?

It wasnt as action packed over the course of 6 rounds as the last one but it had its moments. A lot of the time it looked just like Rios-Alvarado 1. Just spaced out a lot more.

Bradley-Provodnikov was a better fight but this was also a really good fight. What do you guys think?

Obviously. It was better than the first fight, and even Bradley said it was better than him and Provodnikov.

Comment

Of course. Better than the first one and I think it was more exciting than the Bradley fight.

Comment

Uh....yeah..........

Comment

I thought it was a great fight and clearly a FOTY candidate..I liked Bradley Prov a lil better because of the unexpected nature of the fight...

Comment

That was a damn good fight, of course it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Obviously. It was better than the first fight, and even Bradley said it was better than him and Provodnikov.
              I think Bradley has mellowed down a ton, even said Alvarado and Rios would be tough fights for him. I agree but I don't think Bradley would have said that years ago.

Comment

Yes. It was better than the first in my opinion.

Comment

It was for me lol

I dropped a couple on hundred on Alvarado, and I had a heart attack everytime he looked vulnerable.

Comment

I liked the first fight more. I believe at times Alvarado outboxed Rios completely.
                    Rios didn't have the same pop in his punches in the mid and late rounds as he usually had.

Comment

Working...
                    X