Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor conte vs Memo & Ariza going at it on twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooooooooow is anyone reading this? Ariza isnt answering at all insannnnnne

Comment

I got my retweet from Victor Conte, I was (at)theREALHaris

Comment

Unreal this guy wont answer it if thats not proof. I mean he could have easily denied it but he hasnt and he keeps avoiding the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          Unreal this guy wont answer it if thats not proof. I mean he could have easily denied it but he hasnt and he keeps avoiding the question.
          Why don't u post what's being said?

Comment

Both Ariza and Memo are denying they ever worked with each other despite what Bob Arum said.

Comment

lol that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Why don't u post what's being said?
                Conte asks ariza if hes ever injected Manny.

Ariza responds by name calling.

Conte asks him to just answer the question

Ariza ignores.

Conte asks question again

Ariza asks whats your question

Conte repeats question

Ariza ignores.

Loooool

Conte says ariza reminds him of sammy sosa when asked about roids sosa forgets english lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  heredia is a known ped dealer/guru/chemist and ariza isn't..simple. plus khan did extra drug testing while with ariza.
                  Ariza swears on Memo's methods and even praises and respects him highly. Only the sour graping Pacturds think otherwise.

Comment

My theory has always been that Pac was using roids before the ODL fight because they were concerned about the size disadvantage.
                    Once they saw the results they continued for the Hatton and Cotto fights.
                    I think sometime after the Clottey fight is when things changed, either because they were worried about getting caught, manny objected, or they were preparing for a Mayweather fight with full testing.
                    My other theory is that within 3 years of Pac retiring someone will rat him out once they don't need him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      My theory has always been that Pac was using roids before the ODL fight because they were concerned about the size disadvantage.
                      Once they saw the results they continued for the Hatton and Cotto fights.
                      I think sometime after the Clottey fight is when things changed, either because they were worried about getting caught, manny objected, or they were preparing for a Mayweather fight with full testing.
                      My other theory is that within 3 years of Pac retiring someone will rat him out once they don't need him anymore.
                      I think Ariza wants Arum sweating too. Funny how theres no Pac fans in here with an obvious explanation. This is insanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X