No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    dude, Brandon Rios would f0ck you up and send you to the hospital after 3 rounds

i always find these threads funny...like you could really do anything against a pro...so what if you dont stand and trade...what's gonna happen is you wouldn't box...you would be running for your life and once he cuts the ring off and pins you in a corner, say goodbye to your ribs and your normal pissing ability
    Get over your moral high, cunt. This thread is just to share some laughs. No need to get your ovaries bundled up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Get over your moral high, cunt. This thread is just to share some laughs. No need to get your ovaries bundled up.

share some laughs? sure f@g

Comment

share some laughs? sure f@g
        Eat my dick.

Now, who you think you have a shot against? Or would you just pussy out and not even try?

Comment

I would beat up every boxer in history.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Eat my dick.

Now, who you think you have a shot against? Or would you just pussy out and not even try?

pus5y out and not even try?

what are you? 12?

Huey, personally, i think you're a f0cking mongoloid...i've wasted enough time in this thread...carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              I would beat up every boxer in history.
              You'd probably get KO'd by Malignaggi.

Comment

pus5y out and not even try

Should have known...Now, go drink your tea, sissy.

Comment

these threads are always funny

Comment

Theres is NO One who posts here that could beat up or would even get IN the Ring with ANY pro fighter hahahaha! especially the members who call fighters names like bum or ***** hahaha your here because you can't fight anyone in reality so your here sparring in cyber space hahaha!!! This is the best thread yet, I was tempted to post a simular one a while back. I know theres a few retired fighters here but you won't hear them say their getting in the ring with some up & coming or established pro, we have respect for the sport in a totally different manner than the fans do! Histerical!
                    Ray.

Comment

I'd kick Gamboa square on the nuts, then proceed to spit on 50's face.

Comment

Working...
                      X