Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human beings are just morally repugnant creatures in general. That goes for both sexes.

I think I'll save my trust for my dog. At least she's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      By being with I meant had sex......
      Thanks for clarifying. but no.

Comment

Are you one to be like my girl would never cheat on me???
        The last one I had, I did not, hell no. In hindsight I have no ****ing clue what I was doing with her.

But my current one, absolutely.

Comment

We've been together for 26 years and I'm pretty sure she never cheat on me. Me on the other hand... I ain't telling cause I'm no kiss and tell.

Comment

I'm 101% sure she won't do me dirty what's the point of a relationship if you can't trust your girl/wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              The last one I had, I did not, hell no. In hindsight I have no ****ing clue what I was doing with her.

But my current one, absolutely.
              What makes you say that Capaedia?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I'm 101% sure she won't do me dirty what's the point of a relationship if you can't trust your girl/wife.
                To me its almost like a hope for the best but expect the worst type scenario..... So in the event it happens you wouldn't be completely devastated... Women are human too

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  We've been together for 26 years and I'm pretty sure she never cheat on me. Me on the other hand... I ain't telling cause I'm no kiss and tell.
                  26 years??? Impressive

Comment

To me its almost like a hope for the best but expect the worst type scenario..... So in the event it happens you wouldn't be completely devastated... Women are human too
                    devastated no, I'll just pick up my things and go as long as I have solid proofs that the crime was committed there's no reason to stay and ask questions why did it happen, its over, life is to short to cry over a hoe.

Comment

26 years??? Impressive
                      26 years of married life, not counting our 5 year boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

Comment

Working...
                      X