Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Drops, Decisions Carlos Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Kev-, my bad you were right. Machado let 'em know what's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Ya, I noticed that. Then like 10 Minutes of ads? What was that about?

Comment

• ARRIVAL OF THE UGLY! Whoever thought Mikey Garcia was ugly - Machado makes Garcia look like a stud!! Man, if my dog was that ugly, I'd shave his a$$ and make him walk backwards!!!
        Last edited by richardt; 08-19-2017, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Yeah fun fights but man what was up with the judges? Green got spanked and gets the W? Judges basically gave all the rounds to machado before the fight even started. Love the atmosphere in Puerto Rico but if that's the type of judging don't expect big fights to come back to that island.
          Well, I had Green Winning, so I agreed with the judges there, but The Main, was much closer, IMHO. Sadly, bad decisions happen here too.

Comment

• Machado was not impressive, the scores were way too wide. Machado very robotic, gassed after 4 rounds, and was hurt bad in the 10th by morales who has very little power.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              -Kev-, my bad you were right. Machado let 'em know what's up.
              The dude was a 1/9 favourite. Hardly a Nostradamus moment

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                The dude was a 1/9 favourite. Hardly a Nostradamus moment
                lol I wasn't actually talking about this fight, I was making a joke because Kev has Manny Machado on his fantasy baseball team

Comment

• Awful, awful performance by Machado and Emmanuel Rivera beat the life out of Green lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Exactly

I don't know what the fuuck roach and his team did but machado looked like shiiit.

He needs to never go back to the wild card.
                    Damn i was about to say the same but didnt.. WTF Happen to Machado???????????? he looked sloppy and lazy...

Comment

• From what I've been reading sounds like Machado failed to capitalize and impress tonight.

I didn't have a chance to watch it, so I'll watch it online or something.

Well, there are lots of prospects from Puerto Rico. At least one of them has to come up and be that guy, right?

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X