Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest. The main reason Floyd fans trash Margarito is......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Well said honkey.

I can feel the bitterness and resentment in your racist post.

Oh. So sweet.

Just to know their is a deep rooted issue that you or possibly a family member has experienced at some point.
    That scab wishes he was a honkey..

That's a mexican.

Ya'll better wake up....stop thinking that whites are the only ones that hate us.
    Last edited by Kigali; 06-01-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      "but he beat Margarito" Who cares, bottom line, Gay was scared ****less of Margarito at that moment in time. Mosley got a one-off. He lost all his big fights after he got off the juice. Then he got his ballls clipped off by his ex. He's so dumb, an ex-stripper took him to court and took his money, belts and balls.

Lets not start talking about moms, when yours is a fat, section 8 living, welfare receiving, multiple kids with multiple men, unemployed hood rat.

This is your nasty ass mom right here.
      Mexican illegals get welfare (under several aliases)...section 8...fathered by multiple donkeys...you stumpy unemployed....ass-kissing barrio rat.

If Shane was afraid of Marge...he would have been terrified of Mosely.

Arum used Floyd's name to dupe suckers just like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Mexican illegals get welfare (under several aliases)...section 8...fathered by multiple donkeys...you stumpy unemployed....ass-kissing barrio rat.

If Shane was afraid of Marge...he would have been terrified of Mosely.

Arum used Floyd's name to dupe suckers just like you.

You dumbass negro, illegals can't get welfare or any government assistance. That's what whites have you people believe.

Unemployed? Lol, you people are the ones out of a job, standing in a street corner begging for change or assaulting people for their money. "But da police be profiling" "we dindu nuffin"

What does that mean, if Shane was afraid of Marge, he would've been terrified of Mosley?

Doesn't make sense you idiot. You mean Gay terrified of Mosley? Mosley's black, two blacks rarely put on an exciting all out brawl. Mosley isn't a pressure fighter, all Gay had to do was safely decision him, which he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Because deep down they feel that Floyd avoided that fight, and feel that Margs was a threat to Floyd.

They don't like that the love of their lives (Floyd) is perceived as having ducked that fight, so at every opportunity they try to diminish Margarito.
          I'm a Floyd fan, but I agree. Margo had the whole boxing world shook. I remember when Margo went up to Floyd like a man and punked him. I hear Floyd still has nightmares of King Margs

Comment

Who is Margarito again?
            -Floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Because deep down they feel that Floyd avoided that fight, and feel that Margs was a threat to Floyd.

They don't like that the love of their lives (Floyd) is perceived as having ducked that fight, so at every opportunity they try to diminish Margarito.
              I'm a Mayweather fan and I sincerely don't give a fock about Margarito.

Kinda reminds me of a mexican fan on a Canelo video saying Mayweather fans were jealous of Canelo's popularity. I think mexicans are absolutely obsessed with Mayweather and are trying to score an imaginary win against him somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Then why did Floyd Sr. say that De La Hoya beat his son?
                How many times you disagreed on senior huhh. He was at the heat of the moment, and probably swayed by cheers of the crowd too. Watch that fight 500 times and tell me oscar won. Lmao
                Name me one relevant boxing writer or analyst, commentator who thought Oscar won that fight.

I was rooting for him too, and at first glance its easy to think he's winning.
                I've gone to a conclusion that fans only support compubox reports if it favors their favorite lmao. if not, it's trash.

Oscar abandoned his jab in the second half of the fight and was eating jabs to the body, and right hands.
                So dem easy fight to score.

Comment

Working...
                X