No announcement yet.

Disarmed This Punk Who Tried To Rob Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disarmed This Punk Who Tried To Rob Me

This past weekend I was in the French Quarter headed to a restaurant to meet some friends. I see this dude walk past me...I didn't think much of it so I kept going. I'm a few blocks from my destination and this thug puts a gun to my back and demands my wallet. I became scared and the adrenaline started flowing. Then, with little hesitation, I turned around and disarmed this b!tch and pistol whipped until he was almost unconscious and held him there until the police arrived. When the police arrived, they assumed I was the perp so, I explained to them what happened and they weren't hearing it. Luckily, there was a guy who witnessed the incident and intervened on my behalf.

Those bastards were going to arrest me. I'm like, WTF dude! I'm defending myself from this punk. I didn't know if he was going to kill me or not, even if I gave him my wallet. In New Orleans, they leave no witnesses. In the end, they arrested him and I gave them my statement. They were baffeled as to how I was able to disarm him from behind. I told them that I've been praticing Krav Maga for a couple of years and we work on weapon defenses frequently. He said I was lucky to be alive and if I hadn't reacted that way, I'd probably be dead or seriously injured. I was like, damn skippy!

Good job man!!!!

Had it been me,I'd take his gun and leave him there unconscious.

Comment

i would have dug a whole...and forgot that day ever happen!

Comment

Good stuff man, cops piss u off sometimes ur the victim and they still treat you like garbage.

Comment

Loved that Steven Seagal movie bro, haven't seen it in a while. Thanks for sharing. Will watch it now.

Comment

Working...
          X