Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Loeffler doesn't make the Saunders fight, he really is weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never advice a fighter to sit for any A-side.

Comment

There's probably around 200-500 rabid GGG haters right now making a lot of noise on Twitter and forums. The rest of the 200,000 PPV paying casuals don't give a ****.

Comment

I agree they have been saying unify all the belts is what golovkin wants well here it is plus its a once in a lifetime homecoming fight for him. the thing is even if ggg skips the june fight there's still no guarantee that ginger and the cross dressing freak will make the fight. they can turn around and fight saunders themselves in september and give some other bs excuse. fight bjs in june. ginger will always be there

Comment

I'm pretty sure the delay in the announcement has nothing to do with GBP BS threat.

Warren says the financial are done, and the delay seems to have more to do with the venue. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=741337

Hopefully it's small **** and not something big, like the EXPO walking back what they want to pay.

Comment

I agree. Forget Canelo, get Saunders dumbass in the ring, get his belt.

Comment

He's a ****ing idiot if he dosen't make the saunders fight asap.

Comment

Come on Loeffler, grow some balls and start acting swiftly. This time the Saunders fight is waiting for you on a silver platter. Make it happen ASAP. Forget the Alvarez fight. It will always be there.

Comment

I absolutely agree with you. Loeffler needs to shut the hell up and make BJS fight in Kazakhstan.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    I absolutely agree with you. Loeffler needs to shut the hell up and make BJS fight in Kazakhstan.
                    I'm almost positive that it's not up to Loeffler. The promise of money in these corrupt post-Soviet countries means even less than elsewhere. I'm afraid that these EXPO organizers (or whoever promised them money) are delaying it now...

Comment

Canelo has been talking about fighting GGG for getting close to two years now. At this point, there is no way on earth I would pass up an opportunity to become undisputed at 160, due to Oscar and Saul. And like the one poster noted, it wouldn't surprise me if Canelo fought Saunders in September, and said see you in May 18, lil g. If Saunders is willing to fight, that's the fight that needs to be made.

I have to wonder what weight and class fighter Canelo fights in September if the Golovkin fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X