Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How scared must Butler have been when Larry showed up in his hometown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How scared must Butler have been when Larry showed up in his hometown?

I get joked the **** out when I picture what butler must have been doing when he found out larry was for real and that he was coming to his doorstep

He must have been like " Oh lord why did I make fun of larry and say he could only afford half a coffin, please don't let him find out where I live."

Can you imagine how scared he must have been while Larry was chilling in his hotel calling him out lmfao. I bet you if he didn't leave the damn state he locked himself up in his room for days and was scared to go to the grocery in case he accidentally bumped into larry while he was there.

Does Larry still make those youtube videos?

I haven't checked out his channel in a while.

Comment

Pretty sure he wasn't that scared. Houston is a huge city, the odds of them running into each other were very low as we know Butler wasn't man enough to meet up with Larry on purpose

Comment

Stupid to show up in somebody city looking to fight him. And he brought his kids too, smh. When keeping it real goes wrong.

Comment

Larry would have been fine with having a drink with him too (butler paying of course) it's e least he could have done for being a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Stupid to show up in somebody city looking to fight him. And he brought his kids too, smh. When keeping it real goes wrong.
            Maybe Larry bought Larry Jr. To fight Butler. Make it fair for Butler

Comment

he didnt even think twice about it lmfao. not like they will meet face to face by chance/

Comment

I dont know about scared but Larry comes off as a real dude. He does what he says he'll do you got to respect that.

Comment

larry is not very scary

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    larry is not very scary
                    Would he be a lot scarier if he was locked in a cell with u and had rape in his pupils

Comment

Working...
                    X