• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders: "Canelo Should Stop Me In 2 Or 3 Rounds"

@3:05

is he already surrendering lol, he seemed like he was serious ffs

Comment

, that dude is pathetic. Somebody, anybody needs to take that belt from him.

Comment

His clearly being realistic about his past performance and knows he needs to improve. Id rather that mindset then someone ignoring their faults and thinking they are invincible.

Comment

This is why I respect Charles Martin. He cashed that belt in. He didn't hold it and play games. He knew his place in boxing and gave that belt up quickly

Comment

BJS is a beta cuck. he's already submitted mentally to Canelo and GGG.

but still wants to keep the belt. just LOL

he's a black eye to gypsies everywhere.

Comment

I'd go with 6.

Canelo likes to box before getting stoppages.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                This is why I respect Charles Martin. He cashed that belt in. He didn't hold it and play games. He knew his place in boxing and gave that belt up quickly
                true.

he may have held one of several belts and not the lineal one and he may have held it for a short period of time. but he held it like a champion, willling to take on all comers.

even if he was not the universally recognized champion, as far as alphabet belts go he was as real a champion as they come, however brief it lasted.

he can hold his head high that for a period of time he held a piece of the HW championship and did so with pride, dignity and honor.

Comment

I get what he's trying to do with the self deprecation based on the shitty performance last time out, but you don't say this. Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    BJS would give his belt up for £5m I'm sure too

Comment

Working...
                    X