More entertaining fighter Ward or Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    did you tattoo your c0ck with ''alt?''

bring your transgendered ass to Munich or İstanbul and I'll show you some fine ladies.
    Hahahahaha! Great stuff. You know that most of these circle jerk mofo's have never actually seen a passport or been out of the U.S.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-25-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Bring your f@ggot ass to Richmond and I'll show you an alt
      Cali or Virginia? How good is the BBQ? I gotta go home and eat some ribs.

Comment

rigondeaux is more entertaining for sure

Comment

both boring and both go through long patches of time fighting cab drivers.

Rigo was cool when he was fighting dontaire, ward is more exciting now with his next fight.

If Rigo ever grows a pair and fights loma then he would be more exciting again.

Comment

Rigondeaiououieaioueoeiouix

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Cali or Virginia? How good is the BBQ? I gotta go home and eat some ribs.
              VA brother. We have some great BBQ around here, although most of it's considered "Carolina Style"

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                Some people claim that if Ward was from any country other then America that his fights wouldn't even be televised. I was wondering if that were indeed the case by comparing his entertainment value to the only other notable p4p fighter that fights in obscurity. So if a Ward and Rigondeaux fight was on at the same time and their opponents were both rated the same, whose fight would you be more likely to watch?
                I think Ward is more entertaining as a fighter, but I would watch Rigo over him and many other fighers in a heartbeat. I am a Rigo fan, and also study his style and tendencies as a fighter.

Rigotards assemble!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Some people claim that if Ward was from any country other then America that his fights wouldn't even be televised. I was wondering if that were indeed the case by comparing his entertainment value to the only other notable p4p fighter that fights in obscurity. So if a Ward and Rigondeaux fight was on at the same time and their opponents were both rated the same, whose fight would you be more likely to watch?
                  I'd watch Rigo. More pop, shakier chin... Makes for a more entertaining scrap..

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    VA brother. We have some great BBQ around here, although most of it's considered "Carolina Style"
                    I would eat as much as I could. I'm kinda tired of Japanese food. It's great and all, but.....

Sounds great Hermano. I'm headed to Georgia, and DC next year. I'm gonna get my fill of real BBQ! Not this Japanese stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      I think Ward is more entertaining as a fighter, but I would watch Rigo over him and many other fighers in a heartbeat. I am a Rigo fan, and also study his style and tendencies as a fighter.

Rigotards assemble!!!
                      Rigo is awesome. He will **** someone up going backwards.
                      He korned Donaire!

Comment

Working...
                      X