Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippines President "WHY ARE YOU AMERICANS KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the death toll hit 500 in Chicago today or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Why are you responding 4 days later. Blacks hate Filipinos? Lol such a dumb statement

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        he is killing criminals. the corrupt politicians in the Philippine government are asking obama for help because they know they won't be able to pocket billions of cash.
        criminals or competition?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Of course there's racist troll. These are the top comments on the video..

- Filipino bltches are fine
          - real niigas got a few Filipinos in their squad
          - mayweather gonna land with his private jet there and apologise for every racist comment he made about filipinos

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I think the death toll hit 500 in Chicago today or something.
            aye.. das... aye...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              aye.. das... aye...
              Where are the riots? Just sayin' I dindu nuffin'

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                he is killing criminals. the corrupt politicians in the Philippine government are asking obama for help because they know they won't be able to pocket billions of cash.
                I heard several politicians stole the donation money from the typhoon and bought homes in America. They took hundreds of millions of US dollars, smh that were to go to the poor.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Why are you responding 4 days later. Blacks hate Filipinos? Lol such a dumb statement
                  paranoid pro black floydmos do go look at youtube, and many other pro blacks do they are racist no different than the rare KKk left only difference is millions of blacks share the F the white man view. only a few KKK left. and if you are black and try to respond fairly with reason and without racial bias other blacks wil call you a coon or sell out tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    His country is a **** hole under his watch and the USA isn't killing blacks, blacks are killing blacks because their culture is worthless, all they dream about is becoming a rapper or low rent street gangster, whilst whites and asians are all dreaming about becoming Doctors and scientists.
                    Maybe there's more substance to his inflammatory ridiculous sounding claim. If it was opened up to further questioning he could legitimately say the government doesn't give a d*man about the wildwest going on in the inner cities. 500 people have been murdered in Chicago this year. It's an issue that is washed over by our political establishment.

Comment

I'd vote Duarte for America. He'd have everyone shook. It'd be better than it is now with all the international community viewing us as having a spineless backstabbing coward as President.

Comment

Working...
                      X