Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 4 Of Danny Garcia Vs Amir Khan...Was a Highly Entertaining Round Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Credit to Danny Garcia and Amir Khan. a lot of heart shown. Everyone was on their feet cheering - accept for Khan who couldnt seem to get his legs back. Other than that, fights like this is what makes boxing exciting, unlike boring hug,run, jab Floyd fights.

You do realize Khan changed his style exactly to this after this fight right?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      should have let the fight go on to be honest
      This post bro. Garcia was teeing off on him in the fourth, it was getting borderline ugly. He didn't stop the fight at the point where Khan appeared to be in the most desperate of trouble is the best you can say, but given the accumulation of punishment and that he looked pretty out of it from the ref cam I thought it was a very good stoppage and could have happened earlier.

Bayless did right by Khan here who could have been seriously hurt if he continued to take the punishment Garcia was dishing out.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Fight honestly could have been stopped in the 3rd after he got hit...dude stumbled backwards across the entire ring
      Agreed, Khan looked just enough together at the end of that 8 count but it wouldn't have been a bad stoppage in my view.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-14-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Hope we get a rematch. We'll get to see just how much both have grown since then.

Comment

Amir Khan has one of the most ineffective guards when his bell is rung. He lets his opponent hook right around his hands and keeps himself in trouble.

Not to mention he's one of the few boxers I've seen who literally runs away, turning his back to the opponent when running away.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=FrankieBruno;15961838]Credit to Danny Garcia and Amir Khan. a lot of heart shown. Everyone was on their feet cheering - accept for Khan who couldnt seem to get his legs back. Other than that, fights like this is what makes boxing exciting, unlike boring hug,run, jab Floyd fights.

now that is literally running

Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-14-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Naw that would not fit their agenda,they were not watching boxing then at all lets compare this to Floyd at 140

and of course
                Floyd at 140 would probably stop Khan.

Comment

Amazing when Khan gets up all wiggly like that.

If that was Garcia, Bayless would have stopped it earlier.
                  Last edited by TBear; 08-14-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I expect to see more of Khan doing his impression of baby giraffe having a seizure when he fights a half-decent puncher at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      I expect to see more of Khan doing his impression of baby giraffe having a seizure IF he fights a half-decent puncher at 147.
                      Fixed that for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X