Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Fury: Vitali come out of retirement - Let's make it Klitschkos vs Furys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure Vitali would see it as very respectful that peter considers him a stepping stone for his novice son..'at this stage in his career'

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      An untrained Vitali beats Hughie. Easily.

That said, Vitali looks to be in incredible shape still. If he had a full training camp, he'd brutalise him.

Odd that a father would want his son to get a beating.
      Gotta love Vitali, he's a monster of a man. I expect Wlad will be utilising his brother as a sparring partner for the test of Fury.

I'm not sure what a win over Hughie would mean for Vitali having an already illustrious career. Pete Fury is just selling the fight more so getting a few more tongues wagging, good on him I ain't gonna hate on the guy, he appears to have nothing but admiration of the Klitschko's.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      vitali great? vitali ruled over the division for a decade? when did all this happen?
      You never tire do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by SP4RTICUS View Post
        I am sure Vitali would see it as very respectful that peter considers him a stepping stone for his novice son..'at this stage in his career'
        Lol, I never viewed the interview like that. Maybe it is a poke, they be calling out Banks in all this too !

Comment

ummm vitalis the mayor of kiev now , he has no time for boxing anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Vitali won't come out of retirementertainment to just fight some green kid
            I agree, he'd need a big money offer or a god story line...imagine if Fury beats Wlad, it'd be the perfect return for Big Brother.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            An untrained Vitali beats Hughie. Easily.

That said, Vitali looks to be in incredible shape still. If he had a full training camp, he'd brutalise him.

Odd that a father would want his son to get a beating.
            Vitali and Wlad both stay in shape year round and the 42 year old would beat just about any heavyweight out there.

Comment

Working...
            X