Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: "Forget the boring Klitschkos, the world wants Haye vs Fury" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury is awesome. He might have supplanted Malinaggi as the best in the game. He's got a solid singing voice too. Pure entertainment. I hope he lasts a while...

Comment

It might be a decent fight.
      I don't see Fury winning, but Haye is always very cautious against bigger men, so it will leave some space for fury to try pressure him.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        It might be a decent fight.
        I don't see Fury winning, but Haye is always very cautious against bigger men, so it will leave some space for fury to try pressure him.
        If always only includes the biggest ever hw champion in Valuev and the best hw on the planet, Wladimir, then yes. He's destroyed a few big guys in 3 rounds or less in his day. See Harrison, Gurov, Enzo etc.

I hope Fury tightens up his defense if he fights Haye, because at this moment in time he's looking to get ko'd fast.

And here I was, hoping to see Fury call Wlad a ***** to his face. Guess that will never happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I can't see a way Channel 5 will have the power to outbid Sky on an occasion such as this. They will fight on Sky if it happens. It's going to be a legendary build-up.

Hopefully the fight gets signed ASAP.
          That's possible, sure; but Hennessy is contracted to Channel 5. If Sky outbid him and his broadcaster, it may signal the end of terrestrial boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            If always only includes the biggest ever hw champion in Valuev and the best hw on the planet, Wladimir, then yes. He's destroyed a few big guys in 3 rounds or less in his day. See Harrison, Gurov, Enzo etc.

I hope Fury tightens up his defense if he fights Haye, because at this moment in time he's looking to get ko'd fast.

And here I was, hoping to see Fury call Wlad a ***** to his face. Guess that will never happen now.
            I was talking about HW fighters, and actually I think Haye was very cautious against harrison. After the first round you can hear the booing form audience. IMO Audley was even in worse shape than in his recent fights and it would be surprising if it gone over 2. He didn't land 2-3 punch in that fight and it still took Haye 2 rounds to KO him.

Both Price and Wilder have been much more aggressive with Harisson.

Nevertheless, Haye is ambush fighter and that's the part of his strategy.

Comment

Haye gave Sky PPV a near fatal blow. Now he'll likely inflict something more substantial to free-to-air boxing.

Sure, I want the fight to happen. But I can see why Mick Hennessy would be reluctant.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                I was talking about HW fighters, and actually I think Haye was very cautious against harrison.
                I'd agree with that. He doesn't waste punches at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Haye won't even give a weed of a kid an autograph unless they do 20 push ups. I can imagine he is a complete d1ck a lot of the time so not surprised at all.

Fury was funny as usual in this interview. Shame Haye will spark him in 3 though.
                  20 push ups isn't exactly like asking for 100k

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Well, that's the main stumbling block, isn't it?

Hennessy and Fury are contracted to Channel 5.
                    Haye isn't contracted to anyone. It could be channel 5 still if they manage to do PPV somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                      Tyson Fury, Adam Booth (Haye's trainer) and Mick Hennesy (Fury's promoter) together in a joint interview from last night

Fury is right. What boxing fans really want to see is an big-mouth, 6'9 joke of a heavyweight fight another blown-up cruiserweight. I am sure this fight will break records on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X