Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody get Mayweather/Guerrero tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody get Mayweather/Guerrero tickets?

none of the 200's or 300's were available. didn't even check the 600's cause the fight isn't worth it.

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    none of the 200's or 300's were available. didn't even check the 600's cause the fight isn't worth it.
    I tried to get 200-300's but more than likely TicketMaster sold them all to brokers. StubHub/Ticketsnow...which will inflate the price by a extra 30% and will give TicketMaster a small cut.
    In which they were sued for back in 2009.

The only tickets left are the $600 and up seats.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      I tried to get 200-300's but more than likely TicketMaster sold them all to brokers. StubHub/Ticketsnow...which will inflate the price by a extra 30% and will give TM a small cut.

The only tickets left are the $600 and up seats.
      guess i'm going to san antoino now.

Comment

F Ticket Master. Got me again. Floyd tix go on sale at 1. I was there 5min early, kept refreshing the page, and calling in. Immediatly at 1pm et there are no tickets for any section. I call ticket master and they say its sold out. I go on stubhub and they have nearly 500 tix already for triple the price. Its a scam

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          guess i'm going to san antoino now.
          Lucky you, I try to make 1 big trip a year to a Sporting Event, this year everything seems to be selling out before I can get to the tickets.

Comment

Those $200's are going for $400 now.

If the Canelo fight happens, I'll shell out some money to see it.

Comment

Here's what to do. Go to stub hub the week of the fight. The prices will drop heavy.

Or book your trip to Vegas and buy fro scalpers at large discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                F Ticket Master. Got me again. Floyd tix go on sale at 1. I was there 5min early, kept refreshing the page, and calling in. Immediatly at 1pm et there are no tickets for any section. I call ticket master and they say its sold out. I go on stubhub and they have nearly 500 tix already for triple the price. Its a scam
                Something similar happened to me for Pac-Margarito. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  TicketMaster is just like boxing, a corrupt company. They sell all of the tickets to brokers, in which gives them more of a percent for a ticket than they just outright sell.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Those $200's are going for $400 now.

If the Canelo fight happens, I'll shell out some money to see it.
                    Right, I mean TicketMaster does have $600 seats, but I don't think Guerrero Vs Mayweather is worth $600 seats+airfare+hotel and etc.

May Vs Canelo?? I would pay that.

Comment

Working...
                    X