Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most hated actor in the world right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The most hated actor in the world right now.

The kid from game of thrones probably one of the greatest tv villians in history. He receives tons of death threats and hate mail everyday. For a young kid be plays a bad guy very good. I personally can't stand this little cuunt. If you havent watched Game of thrones Then you should. I hate him!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Meet Ramsay Snow the bastard of Bolton, he makes Joffrey look like a Saint and if done right will be the most hated character next season.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Meet Ramsay Snow the bastard of Bolton, he makes Joffrey look like a Saint and if done right will be the most hated character next season.

I just a read about him. Sounds like a nightmare. I hope HBO does him justice.

Comment

Jack Gleeson is a terrific actor and really embodies such a wretched and evil character perfectly.

Fun fact: he was in Batman Begins.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Jack Gleeson is a terrific actor and really embodies such a wretched and evil character perfectly.

Fun fact: he was in Batman Begins.
          I read about that the other day. I love batman but I still hate this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            I read about that the other day. I love batman but I still hate this kid.
            lol he seems like a cool kid, I like how he has a pretty good understanding of his character

No lie though, it'd probably be tempting to give him a left hook if spotted in public.
            Last edited by _original_; 03-04-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              lol he seems like a cool kid, I like how he has a pretty good understanding of his character

No lie though, it'd probably be tempting to give him a check hook if spotted in public.

Seriously I'm still sad over what he did to the kings hand. I know it was part of the book but it still kills me inside.

Comment

Comment

I'd love to slap Joffrey the same way the Imp did.

Great acting from the kid though to get people to feel that way about him.

So amped for GOT Season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    I'd love to slap Joffrey the same way the Imp did.

Great acting from the kid though to get people to feel that way about him.

So amped for GOT Season 3.
                    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X