Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel Ice Cube is underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel Ice Cube is underrated?

I think Ice Cube should be on the same level as Tupac. Tupac was a better actor but Ice Cube did everything before 2pac did it. Before Hit 'Em Up there was No Vaseline, before Pac was controversal Ice Cube was claiming to be "the ***** ya love to hate". What you guys think? Is 2Pac a better emcee and icon then Ice Cube or is 2Pac not even on Cube's level. Need some input guys.

I never liked Cube's music, but I like his acting. Hes a great actor.

Comment

I think he gets the respect he deserves at least from people I know who are my age and remember he was the **** before anyone ever heard of Tupac.........But I think musically Pac did more influencial things his music was just deeper and more personal IMO........He was also a more Passionate actor than Ice Cube.Much respect to both from me.

Comment

think of it though...before all eyez on me there was amerikka's most wanted and death certificate. before there was hit em up there was "no vaseline". before there was controversy cube was the ***** ya love to hate. Cube was one of the first gangster rappers in hip hop.

He really should be on the same level as Pac...maybe if he died..

Comment

burn hollywood burn. cube was a great rapper back in the 90s. black korea one of the best but i rather bump to today was a good day.

Comment

I would put them on the same level. Cube is the reason Eazy-E was good. MC Ren is another underrated artist from the west.

Comment

i really rate cube especially his 90s stuff, people harp on about todays but back then cube ren, dre, e ****in rocked.
              I think cos hes doing quite well in films people forget where he started out.

Comment

Better actor than rapper

He's overall had pretty average hip hop records post NWA. His acting and production of the three Friday movies is straight up superb though. I love those flicks, especially the last two.

Comment

Id put Cube up there with the GREATEST..."We Be Clubbin" and backwards...He aint the same nowadays, for that case neither is snoop.

Comment

everything prior to war and peace 1 and 2 is dope.. i wouldnt say hes underrated but his last 2 albums have been garbage. he needs to go back to jackin beats.

Comment

Working...
                    X