Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the tougher fight for Floyd Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the tougher fight for Floyd Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?

In your opinion, who is the tougher fight for Floyd Mayweather Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?
    Austin Trout
    68.52%
    Canelo Alvarez
    31.48%

The poll is expired.

Austin "No doubt" Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Austin "No doubt" Trout.
      I agree, Trout is a lanky southpaw with good skills. His long reach might trouble Floyd. I always thought a fighter like Vernon Forest would have given Floyd fits.

Comment

Trout!

Southpaw, Best Jab at 154 and very smart! I think Trout would BEAT Mayweather at 154!

Comment

How about "The winner of Trout-Canelo."

Comment

It's about 50-50 both present there own diff set of problems

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Trout!

Southpaw, Best Jab at 154 and very smart! I think Trout would BEAT Mayweather at 154!
              That would be a very tough fight for Floyd. I could see Trout beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                How about "The winner of Trout-Canelo."
                Obviously that would be the smart thing to do. But ginger is requiring a guarantee from Floyd to face him next. Therefore if ginger does decide to fight Trout & lose, then he's still guaranteed a Floyd fight.

How do you feel about that?? Personally it's appalling to me that this unproven hype job kid is trying to make demands of the highest earner in the sport.

Comment

Floyd UDS both of these guys with ease. Canelo is the tougher fight because of the power. Trout has no pop. And he sure as hell isnt outboxing Mayweather.

Hell Trout himself isnt even an elite pure boxer. So his only hope is beating Floyd on points which wont happen. Canelo at least has power as an equalizer.

Comment

I voted Alvarez. I think he would go after Mayweather hard, the way Casillo did but with much more power. I think Mayweather vs. Trout would be more of a chess match.

Comment

Working...
                    X