No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican food.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Puerto Rican food.

Haitian food will always be #1 to me but PR food is my second favorite. I finally found a PR restaurant here is Syracuse, Ny. I ordered some Pasteles and arroz con pollo. I'm in food heaven right now. To all my friends PR friends on BS that have PR wives, you're lucky men.

never had it.

I am big on Thai.

Strangely I have never had Haitian despite all the time I spend Montreal.

Comment

Dont really like Thai food. Indo-Pak, Lebanese, Italian, Mexican and English.

Comment

we dont get much PR food out here on the west coast...i'd really like to try some

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          Haitian food will always be #1 to me but PR food is my second favorite. I finally found a PR restaurant here is Syracuse, Ny. I ordered some Pasteles and arroz con pollo. I'm in food heaven right now. To all my friends PR friends on BS that have PR wives, you're lucky men.
          if it's GOYA it's got to be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            never had it.

I am big on Thai.

Strangely I have never had Haitian despite all the time I spend Montreal.

Damn, find a restuarant and order some Griot. Is fried pork with black bean and rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              try the arroz con gandules y pernil...my favorite holiday dish.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                try the arroz con gandules y pernil...my favorite holiday dish.
                I love Pernil. Green k sent.

Comment

Puerto Rican food is delicious, I also like Cuban food and Caribbean food in general. A lot of it is very similar with some differences in the way they prepare the same dishes.

Here in Miami there are great restaurants of all kinds. Just went to a Ethiopian spot that was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Puerto Rican food is delicious, I also like Cuban food and Caribbean food in general. A lot of it is very similar with some differences in the way they prepare the same dishes.

Here in Miami there are great restaurants of all kinds. Just went to a Ethiopian spot that was amazing.
                    Ethiopian?
                    what kind of dishes they have?
                    Last edited by -jose-; 12-05-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X