No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Brook Deal Reached, Garcia-Judah Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR KELL!!!!!
    I'm looking forward to this fight. Disagree that it will be a snoozefest, Alexander is definitely a safety first fighter but I think Kell goes looking for him all night (Fitness & conditioning permitting) Brook can be easy to hit sometimes though so I think it's 50-50.
    Got Kell with the edge though.

Comment

I wonder where Zab haters going to put all their predictions after Garcia being knocked out by Judah in 4 or 5th round

Comment

Brook has a punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Whoaaa that was swift! Good news can't wait for it to go down. I got Devon taking a close disputed decision
          so an other normal day at the office then eh?

if I see Devon in one more dubious decision then im boycotting any of his future fights.... this dude has been putting sub par performances since Kotelnik

Having said that I do think its a good match up... I'm not convinced about either of them but both got something to prove.... Kell putting his 0 up... Devon putting his strap up

I think its crossroads fight for both of them - Devon needs to get some credibility back with the fans and Kell needs a name & a title on his resume

Comment

big step up for Brook,he's never fought anyone on Devon's level which is not that great anyway.i see Devon's speed being too much for Brook.

Devon by UD

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
              I wonder where Zab haters going to put all their predictions after Garcia being knocked out by Judah in 4 or 5th round
              i should put you in the red for that but i wont,not today

Comment

Brook's got this.

He may not have fought at the same level yet, but Alexander should have lost to all the best fighters that he's faced. Brook is more skilled, a better puncher, more accurate....Kell via UD.

Devon will try and make it a snoozefest, Brook will try and make it entertaining.
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Alexander will spoil and likely get a home town decision.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                    WAR KELL!!!!!
                    I'm looking forward to this fight. Disagree that it will be a snoozefest, Alexander is definitely a safety first fighter but I think Kell goes looking for him all night (Fitness & conditioning permitting) Brook can be easy to hit sometimes though so I think it's 50-50.
                    Got Kell with the edge though.
                    LOL @ your signature.

The final quote is ridiculous. I like both, but Khan is full of himself.

Comment

Is brook smaller?

If so I just don't see how he wins. I'm no Alexander fan either.

Comment

Working...
                      X