No announcement yet.

Pacquiao seen taking yellow power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch it be lemon Gatorade mix

Keep reaching for that rainbow though, you'll catch Pacquiao and co. red-handed one of these days. Keep hope alive!

Comment

I am surprised the Marquez urine jokes haven't turned up, or maybe I missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by MUSAB View Post
        Monday, 27 September 2010
        Ariza Bares Secret to Pacman’s Power -- Manila Bulletin
        By NICK GIONGCO, Manila Bulletin

MANILA, Philippines – The key to Manny Pacquiao’s startling stamina and paralyzing power could be measured in one tiny scoop of powder that conditioning coach Alex Ariza mixes with water each time the Filipino climbs the ring for his daily workouts.

Nobody knows what it is but it apparently makes Pacquiao perform superhuman efforts coupled of course with a training regimen that puts even the finest athletes to shame.

The Wild Card: Hard-Fought Lessons from a Life in the RingAriza told a couple of scribes that there’s nothing so special about it, saying it’s just a concoction of supplements as he puts the light-yellow granules into an aluminum can for Pacquiao to drink prior to another round of workout under Freddie Roach.

Ariza said he has to reinforce Pacquiao’s intake of supplements because of the sheer size of Antonio Margarito, the Mexican bomber Pacquiao is facing on Nov. 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.

“Margarito is big and strong,” said Ariza, implying that Pacquiao has to stand up to his 5-11 rival’s pushing and shoving at close range.

Of course, Ariza also regulates Pacquiao’s diet, which is composed of the basic food groups.

“Manny just eats the basic, beef, chicken, fish, rice and a 16 oz serving of protein shake (that is immediately given to Pacquiao after every workout)” said Ariza, who has been in Pacquiao’s training camp since 2008.

“No game meat,” Ariza said, smiling, recalling the incident in 2008 when Oscar De La Hoya was served deer meat and another exotic fare while preparing to face Pacquiao.

This will be the first time Pacquiao will fight at super-welterweight (154 lbs) although he and Margarito have agreed to fight at a catch weight of 151 lbs.

Meanwhile, Pacquiao’s training camp shifts to high gear this week as the fighter commences the thrice-a-week sparring sessions in Baguio City.

Freddie Roach said Pacquiao will begin sparring with Mexican Michael Medina most probably tomorrow
        He is on some A-side meth that is taken via shake..........oh noze!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rack_tha_Jipper View Post
          I am surprised the Marquez urine jokes haven't turned up, or maybe I missed it?
          The night is young brother. Drop a few dimes on us, let's see if you've got some comedic chops...

Comment

*******s comes to the rescue...

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              Bro

They're not paying peanuts to these nutritionist named Terry Tom and another guy. If they reveal the ingredients others would formulate the same.

and what kind of PEDS wont be detected by Unlimited Random URINE Tests? If they can name one then they can simply make a special test for that one and do the test.

HGH and possibly next gen EPO's are the only one that comes to mind.

Synthetic testosterone is detectable in urine, but again it requires longitudal testing history (previous samples over time to compare) to be accurate as some people have a naturally occuring testosterone vs epitestosterone (epi is a natural steroid in the body not effected by injecting synthetic testosterone into the body) of greater than a 6:1 ratio (usually if it's over 6:1you are doping.

Comment

funny thread and a stupid one... lol supplements are LEGAL! u *****s are too dumb to realize this...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  The night is young brother. Drop a few dimes on us, let's see if you've got some comedic chops...
                  I am pretty dull and boring, I don't think I have the comedic potential.

Comment

Just ****ing amazing these *******s just say its nothing he was seen taking yellow ****ing powder

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      *******s comes to the rescue...
                      OH NOZE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X