Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather mafia will now be using the tps section

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean the black supremacists? I was wandering where they all fled too.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      **** that will backfire severely lol.

You realize for every single fanboy in there, there are two alternate accounts? They'll crash the site if we even attempted doing that.
      Two of them b!tches aint worth half of one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        LMAO!!!!! Stop lyin..........are you serious?
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        lmaaao. My charlie horse skills are legendary. I've never been defeated. True story.

check this dude out...askin about the 'implications' of getting karate chopped

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=417199

Comment

Imma keep grinding..long as i dont disrespect anyone i seen no issues..watch me work

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            check this dude out...askin about the 'implications' of getting karate chopped

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=417199
            Holy ****, hopefully we don't see nothing of the sort from Street again or he's gonna be known as the playground bully and not the Street Bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Two of them b!tches aint worth half of one of us.
              It's not that, Chief. You just lose your original purpose of posting in NSB. Which is to have a good conversation about upcoming fight's, state of the sport, etc. Which is how many start out, but become tired of the **** slinging.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                TPS Smack Talk is located in Member Lounges. Member Lounges is right under the MMA forum.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=130
                Look at me shhitting on Larry by helping people know where the TPS lounge is, to post in his Mayweather threads. I'm so mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  It's not that, Chief. You just lose your original purpose of posting in NSB. Which is to have a good conversation about upcoming fight's, state of the sport, etc. Which is how many start out, but become tired of the **** slinging.
                  That's EXACTLY what happend to me bruh. I started out lookin for SERIOUS convo about upcoming fights but them jokers just got rediculous. It got to the point, that I felt they where sappin my brain sells and gradually makin me dumber by the post. So I had to get the hell outta there, and I found a home in the Lounge. I go back there every now and again, just to holla at some of my old homies like Romebyko, but other than that I barely go in there at all.

Comment

Bump.......

Comment

all members try to at least post there daily

Comment

Working...
                      X