No announcement yet.

If you believe Floyd is retiring, you're a damn FOOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you believe Floyd is retiring, you're a damn FOOL

Advice from a black dude from "the HOOD" to all non-blacks and blacks who aren't hood: STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. FROM A BOXING FANS PERSPECTIVE. I am going to try to break this down for you guys as good as I can. Floyd is HOOD. He talks hood. When not negotiating fights, he thinks hood. If you want to get to know how Floyd thinks, watch some of the highest PAID rappers in the industry such as Jay-Z, 50 cent or T.I.

It is common for a rapper to say some **** like: "I got money, I don't have to make another album for the rest of my life!"

Now think about Floyd saying he's about to take a couple years off.

Sounds very similar doesn't it.

Jay-z claimed he would retire between every album since his first album REASONABLE DOUBT in 1996. Yet he's had an album every year since except 04' to 06' when he went into a little retirement.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is doing what us people in the hood call "FRONTIN'". FRONTIN' is when you say some bull****, just ****ing around. Like a dude might say: "This is my thursday car, I'ma copt (buy) something new for friday". That is called frontin'.

So next time you hear Floyd Mayweather Jr say some **** like: "I'm going to take a couple years off" While there is atleast 100 million dollars worth of fights out there for him, and the fact that he knows he is in decline, I want you to use a phrase that us people from the hood use when we hear that bull****. "N***a stop frontin'"

Look out for FLoyd vs Pac or Martinez or maybe even Cotto (if he wins) later on this year...Trust me

Super cool story bro .

Comment

If you believe that there is no way in hell that he will take the rest of the year off then you're a dumb fool.

Comment

LMAO. Cause your hood and we're not means we are wrong?

My dude, First off like all of us here - you don't know Floyd in person or his intentions.

Two - just cause your hood don't make you look good - makes you look bad, brother. lol

Comment

Floyd ain't hood.. He SOFT.

Comment

I got it, so we all have to be hood to understand Floyd's language of duckalamotry...

Comment

*****s believe Floyd's "drug crusade" and now this ?

Comment

If you believe Floyd is retiring, you're a damn FOOL

That's cool...

What if you believed in his crusade to clean up the sport? I wanna know what class those people are in..

Comment

and btw Floyd is nowhere near Hood. He was raised in a boxing gym all his life with people who could protect him [his uncles] that dude is soft as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
                    *****s believe Floyd's "drug crusade" and now this ?
                    You beat me to it Mr. Mandingo!

On A Side Note: Don't you got some bitches to bang?

Comment

Working...
                    X