NO esb'rs to come to this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    and I can Picture Boxing girl suckking my dickk
    You're all class, as usual Chuckles - just like when you ducked out of your fight with Hillbilly Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
      You're all class, as usual Chuckles - just like when you ducked out of your fight with Hillbilly Pimp.
      WHY WHY did HBP threaten to press charges about me and said if i ever threaten to cut his hair again fights off why??????? WHY???? did he make those rermarks thier On ESB u ****king ******tt...... WHY DID he say those things cause he DIDNT WANNNNNNNA FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

and I can Picture Stacy suckking my dickk
        You got some ***go t fanacys there quitter...I bet you wish you could suck Paul's junk but you backed out before you could get the chance.

Comment

Brisback here.

Comment

thats why u cockscukkers are following me everywhere U ****king ******ts...

Comment

its all good tho..... when I win june 20th against crawley I will personally shout out ****KKKK ESB ****KKKKKKK ALL THE HATERS

Comment

Dude, Its a fixed fight. Everybody knows it. Shout whatever you want. We are still gonna be calling you a loser.

Comment

its all good tho..... when I win june 20th against crawley I will personally shout out ****KKKK ESB ****KKKKKKK ALL THE HATERS
                  hey white boy, STFU

Comment

I know it's a fixed fight....Charlie you screwed up by backing out...Paul wanted the fight...he stayed out of the TPS thread for 24 hours cause we were trying to make a deal with your scum bag promoter...but even paying Paul's everything was not enough....cause he and you both knew you would lose so you guys backed out and got a guy whos going to take a dive...your Charlie is over now

Comment

WHY WHY did HBP threaten to press charges about me and said if i ever threaten to cut his hair again fights off why??????? WHY???? did he make those rermarks thier On ESB u ****king ******tt...... WHY DID he say those things cause he DIDNT WANNNNNNNA FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                      Chuckles, all that **** means nothing. Fact is, Hillbilly wanted to fight, Stacy called it off and YOU gave the okay. If you were a MAN you would have said it's Paul Gardner or nobody. You still could. But you want an easy fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X