Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Smellincock..Don't you realize your "internet fame" is over with now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Smellincock..Don't you realize your "internet fame" is over with now???

You were a funny joke at first..Now you're just getting boring and annoying with your repetitive videos and threads about what your gonna do to Hillbilly in 9 months or whenever the hell that fight is...Do us a favor and die so this TPS **** is finally over with...

P.s. wheres my points, *****???
    Last edited by KING 2K10; 05-15-2009, 08:13 PM.

Smellincock.....

Comment

Ducking Hillbilly Pimp really exposed what a fraud and a joke Methenoff is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
        Ducking Hillbilly Pimp really exposed what a fraud and a joke Methenoff is.
        I think zelenoff was exposed way before then..

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
          I think zelenoff was exposed way before then..
          You know you raise a good point. "exposed" is not really a term you can use with Zelenoff, because no one ever thought he was any good anyway.

Comment

im the best , im gonna destroy Robbie crawley In 4 weeks Im so confident Im in the best shape ever I train everyday I run, Play basketball everyday..... its over for u Mutha****kerrs

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              im the best , im gonna destroy Robbie crawley In 4 weeks Im so confident Im in the best shape ever I train everyday I run, Play basketball everyday..... its over for u Mutha****kerrs

Comment

King09 thats why U got 2 pictures of ME on your shhit... u that obsessed with me dawg????

Comment

King09 thats why U got 2 pictures of ME on your shhit... u that obsessed with me dawg????
                  What about the bet *****?

Comment

Nah, that's just how I picture you when you made this ******ed post.....
                    You look like the creatine kid in that picture..Like you just took your vitamins and "feel strong"...Then reality kicks in and you get your ass whooped....Again

Comment

Working...
                    X