Collapse
No announcement yet.

what breathing techniques do you use to stay calm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really dont have any specific breathing techniques, just make sure breathe in through my nose.

in between bells tho, i try to suck in as much air as i can with one inhale, i try to get as much oxygen to my blood as i can during that small 30 sec or 1 min break.

Comment

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
      i really dont have any specific breathing techniques, just make sure breathe in through my nose.

in between bells tho, i try to suck in as much air as i can with one inhale, i try to get as much oxygen to my blood as i can during that small 30 sec or 1 min break.
      how do you achieve this? and have you seen tera patricks feet?

Comment

i mean i dont know, like i said i dont really have specific breathing techniques.

i guess i just concentrate on breathing deeply and long, then exhale. i dunno if its a mental thing or its just the fact that im getting more oxygen in my system but it seems to work for me, i feel ready to go in 30 to 60 secs.

n tera patrick's feet? nah

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
          im heavy right now workin my way back down to cruiser. ill be their by spring. and ill be ready to knock that sissy mans block off. i want you to promote it. ill do it for free like when i slept with his sister
          Are you in the pros or amatuers?

Where are all ya'll from?

I'm from SF Bay Area. The boxing scene is aiite out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
            Are you in the pros or amatuers?

Where are all ya'll from?

I'm from SF Bay Area. The boxing scene is aiite out here.
            am. im from detroit and whos your favorite **** star and hows her feet?

Comment

i mean i dont know, like i said i dont really have specific breathing techniques.

i guess i just concentrate on breathing deeply and long, then exhale. i dunno if its a mental thing or its just the fact that im getting more oxygen in my system but it seems to work for me, i feel ready to go in 30 to 60 secs.

n tera patrick's feet? nah
              do u even know who tera is?!!!!

Comment

****star? thats the only tera patrick i know.

Comment

****star? thats the only tera patrick i know.
                  yes thats my **** sucking gorgeous foot asian goddess!!!!

Comment

didn't i already speak on this? anyways, the more u can relax, the more oxygen is able to be delivered to your muscles from a breath. why? because the more tense your muscles are, and the more they work, the more oxygen the will need. so RELAX as much as possible. even in the midst of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
                      yes thats my **** sucking gorgeous foot asian goddess!!!!
                      speaking of Tera Patrick, her Fleshlight vagina model just got released:

http://www.fleshlight.com/flg/

edit: whoops, the site just went down.

Comment

Working...
                      X