No announcement yet.

Judah weighed in @ 143 lbs!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah weighed in @ 143 lbs!!!!!!

Kind of how Mayweather weighed in at around 150(?) against ODLH...that means Zab cut no weight for this fight, you don't cut to 143 when you're weight limit is 147...this also means that he could make 135 fairly easily, probably even 130!!!

How do you think he would do against 135ers?

Originally posted by lefthook00 View Post
    Kind of how Mayweather weighed in at around 150(?) against ODLH...that means Zab cut no weight for this fight, you don't cut to 143 when you're weight limit is 147...this also means that he could make 135 fairly easily, probably even 130!!!

I don't think he can make the 135 weight limit and he had been training for months before so it shouldn't be a surprise that he might have overtrained. He had the Mosley fight nixed due to his stupidity and perhaps that effected how much he trained.

Comment

That is true...he was training for Mosley then got hurt then trained again for Clottey...but 143 is still freakishly low for a welter...

Comment

zab at 140 would be 100% domination

Comment

Judah would have to really sweat to make 140. Any lower is out of the question. Believe me, he would laugh if you told him that idea.

Comment

I was really surprised that Judah came in at 147 fight night. That's the weight guys like Pac and Guzman have weighed FN while fighting at 130. Difference being I think Zab over trained and came in a bit dry hoping to capitalize on an extra speed advantage. Different people react differently to cutting weight. I think he could make 140 and possibly still win a weaker belt, say against Holt, but I don't think he could go any lower. Remember he was fighting JMW just 8 months ago and hasn't made 140 in over 4 1/2 years and never fought at 135, even when he turned pro at 18, 12 years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X